𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖

YOU FELL WITH A LOUD thud on your stomach, accompanied by a few more thuds following along as a heavy weight crushed you, making you squeak in surprise, trying your hardest to sustain the pain with your forearms

the person on you caught on the struggle and used their limbs to get off, though they still hovered over you. a large inhale showed your relief to be breathing the air freely again, you saw a bush of chestnut hair above you and you looked up, instantly being met with toby's face, mere inches away from yours, albeit he was upside down.

"i like t-this position!" he exclaimed with a squint of his eyes, indicating that a large smile was behind the guard mask of his, at the mention of the position, you now come to realisation that you were under toby.

you grinned up at him with a furrow of your eyebrows, "you can't go one day without saying something absurd." chuckling at how he still stayed in position, the only way you could get up was if he made the first move but it seems that's not what he wants, "i'll kick you in your balls, tobes."

"that's numb." he replied, being hoisted on his two feet by both masky and hoodie who had enough of his nonessential business, earning a whine from the chestnut haired lad. EJ offered a hand for you to take which you did, him easily pulling you up to your feet thanks to his inhuman strength, although he was wearing his blue mask, you felt a sour aura radiating off him, his hands slightly shaking in yours. you squeezed his hand in yours to ease his nerves slightly before letting go.

status, you were in the slender manor, courtesy of being pushed in the TV by none other than ben, it started off with a simple 'i'll show you something cool.' to cheer you up from recent events, then the ghostfuck of a phantom had pushed you without a spec of warning. this of course startled the proxies and EJ, making them switch into a state of panic and jump after you.

"what the actual fuck..?" ah there's a voice you recognise, you side glanced to the couch in front of the tv, seeing a familiar scarred face and a poof of jet black hair, "move, let me watch the fuckin' show!" he didn't seem bothered by your presence, everyone did as told and took their respective seats in empty spaces on the couches.

you were also about to sit down, "y/n!" when a young girl called out, you turned on your heel and was instantly met with sally launching her small frame onto yours, giving you time to catch but also lose your footing, "oh my goodness you're here!" she squealed, you cringed slightly at the raise of her voice, surely the whole manor had heard her.

"forever and always." you chuckled, patting her long brown hair, something hard and cold pressed against your stomach so you looked down, catching sight of pete and sally's teddy bear, "hey, no wonder i couldn't find this little man." you tapped the robots head with a single digit, shifting your gaze to the girl with a raise of your eyebrow, "sally?"

the child puffed her cheeks, averting her gaze elsewhere before she parted her lips, "well.. you shouldn't have left pete out in the open like that."

your eyebrows raised at this in amusement, a grin spreading on your face, "so it's my fault now?" the girl nodded, you covering a chuckle with your hand, looking down at pete, "what do you make of this buddy?" directing the question to the mechanical robot who you expected would have replied, but didn't. your eyes darkened to some degree, why were your inventions acting off? was it a malfunctioning system, you were sure to give them their monthly checkups and updates.