𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕

YOU HAD RETURNED to the two who seemed to be bickering at each other, sally held onto your hand as she walked behind you, an attempt to not be seen

"sally, please don't freak out alright?" you lowly warned the girl, a whisper to which she heard, nodding in reply.

you stared at the two, a frown tugging your lips as they noticed your presence, "oh my dear! you're finally back." zalgo chimed with an innocent smile.

"hey y/n!" jay quipped in, also an innocent look on his face.

clearly and obviously, there was something up, but you decided to just let it cool and go with the flow, you grimaced at the two, they seemed to notice before zalgo's fucking eyes caught onto something behind you.

"who's this?" he pointed out, tilting his head to the side before his eyes slightly widened, you glared at him, flicking his forehead to which he didn't really react to but knew to back up.

jay also seemed to be surprised, his eyes widening too, nervously looking at the girl behind you and up your face, "u-uh..." he stuttered, "where did you... where'd you find her?" he queried, his sentence breaking.

you sighed annoyingly, "you better tell me who you are." a demand, you glared at jay with a raised brow, feeling sally tug on the back of your clothing.

"what do you mean..?" he attempted to cover, a futile attempt at that.

"you really want me to play detective?" a frown still etched on your lips, zalgo watched amused, looking back at jay to see his reaction then back at you, "your eyes are fake, i can tell you much. when we touched hands back at the store, they felt cold, or rather dead. your converse, well they have a spec of blood." you stared at his left shoe, the blood still there, "you're either a criminal gone rogue or you're part of masky's cult."

jay tensed, glancing down at his shoe as he internally cursed at himself, how could he have been so sloppy...

"boom." you smirked victoriously.

"boom!" sally mimicked, still hiding behind your back as the man looked at her frantically.

"boom." zalgo chuckled, also mimicking along as he watched jay get more tense than he already was.

"sally..." jay whined with a sigh, taking off his fake glasses, "man, i thought i was accomplishing something.." he mumbled, "these borrowed eyes hurt so damn much." jay rubbed at his eyes, or rather borrowed ones before placing a hand over them, "my name's eyeless jack, but most call me EJ." he removed his hands, revealing endless voids for eyes.

"i guess you live up to your name." you grinned, laughing in the end, "i suppose sally was the reason you threw yourself off hm?"

he glared at you before huffed, tar like ooze dripped from his eyes, "why do you have her in the first place."