Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Brave Wanwan

    The excitement on the day of the award ceremony almost paralyzed Weibo.

    The topic continued for several days and still did not fade away.

    Ji Wanwan, who is the person involved, has long since stopped caring about this matter, and now she is wholeheartedly thinking about when Han Qiyu will confess his love to her.

    Before, it was clear that they would be together after winning the best director, but after the award ceremony, Han Qiyu remained silent, Ji Wanwan was very puzzled.

    It's not that she can't wait, but that the feeling of having something hanging in her heart and not knowing when it will fall is really too bad.

    Although Ji Wanwan doesn't deny her affection for him, she still has concerns about whether she really wants to be with him.

    The main concern is that she still can't quite tell whether the favor is based on gratitude or something else.

    From the beginning of meeting, Han Qiyu has helped her a lot, from helping her grandma contact the hospital at the beginning to leading her into the circle later, it can be said that without him, Han Qiyu, Ji Wanwan would not be where she is today.

    It was enough for her to be grateful to Dade just to help her with her grandma's hospitalization. She only realized later that all of this was his personal work rather than the arrangement of the program group. At that time, she was still an ordinary person. The small town girl, who is not the actress who is making money every day, is not good at all to help her.     Helping her who was injured, taking her to the hospital, respecting her decision, coming to visit the class no matter how busy she is, after the company went public, she was still the only artist... All kinds of pasts emerged in her heart, and before she knew it, they already had a relationship So many shared memories.     However, is this kind of goodwill and affection of hers love? Does Han Qiyu need her kind of affection?     Ji Wanwan couldn't figure it out.     There must be a way for the car to reach the front of the mountain. If you don’t understand it, don’t think about it. Just follow your intuition.     Be brave, not afraid of difficulties!

    "That..." Although she was still confused, Ji Wanwan was not someone who was willing to keep her words in her heart. Since the person on the other side didn't respond, she took the initiative to call the man.

    "Do you remember what was said at the awards ceremony two days ago?"

    Han Qiyu on the other end of the phone didn't expect Ji Wanwan to be so direct, and was stunned for a while, and didn't answer for a long time.

    "Hey, what do you mean by not talking?" The long silence on the other end of the phone made Ji Wanwan clasp her hands in embarrassment, thinking that it was a mistake for her to make this call.

    "I..." Hearing the angry voice of the girl on the other end of the phone, Han Qiyu licked his dry lips, wanting to say something but felt that it was not too formal to say it over the phone.

    "Wait for me for a while, I'll be right over."

    "Hello?!" Hearing the sound of the phone hanging up, Ji Wanwan looked in disbelief. He didn't expect Han Qiyu to hang up the phone he had finally mustered up the courage to call. .

    "What!" Ji Wanwan stomped her feet angrily, once again regretting her impulsive decision to call this man.

    He said he'll be here soon?

    What is he here for?

    Is it possible to really confess?

    If he confesses, do you want to promise him?