Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Special Issue Online

    The release of "Eighteen" brought Ji Wanwan a lot of attention.

    It can be said that it is luck that one work explodes, and it doesn’t mean anything if two works explode, but all of them are so exaggerated that even black fans say that but in terms of works, they really can’t continue to be black.

    "Wanwan yyds"

    "I almost forgot that I became a fan because of Wanwan's beauty, this career line is too cool." "Hahaha

    me too, I didn't expect that I, who control the appearance, would actually become a fan Pai."

    "You don't need to worry about Wanwan's resources, just ask her not to be too addicted to picking her feet at home and forget us fans who are starving for food."

    Ji Wanwan's movie has achieved such a good result, and fans feel for her I'm happy, and there is a lot of discussion about the hit movie, so in the opinion of some netizens, the concentration of the word "Ji Wanwan" on the Internet has exceeded the standard recently, which has caused dissatisfaction among some netizens.

    "Tiantian Wanwan is long and Wanwan is short, may I ask if the steamed buns with human blood are delicious?" "??

    !"

    "What the hell? What kind of steamed buns with human blood? Please make it clear.

    " Otherwise, this movie would not have the current box office." "

    And the national day is such a big day that there is really no pattern." "

    What kind of wise speech is this? The movie's release time It was decided by Director Tan, besides, Director Tan hurriedly chose National Day because of his poor health and wanted to see his movie released, so you have to give people a big hat?" "Neither Wanwan nor our fans thought about it

    . How high is the box office, okay? We are all heartbroken when Director Tan passed away, but the people upstairs can't slander people at will."

    "Anyone with a discerning eye can see that this movie is more suitable for the Spring Festival. If it is really released in the Spring Festival, the box office of this movie may not only be more than that

    , maybe it is ." The box office of more than two billion yuan is more than that, so what do you want to do? Do you want to go to heaven? Please hurry up and take a pee to keep yourself awake." "The swearing upstairs has been reported

    . Bo, it turned out to be a fan of a certain Xiaohua, and the quality of a certain Xiaohua's fans is as worrying as cooking." "

    I'm just a passerby, why, Ji Wanwan's fans can't say enough to give me a fandom?"

    " Cancel the Weibo comments and likes first, and then say that you are a passerby." "

    Okay, don't chat with this kind of person anymore, we Wanwan are the queens of Jinfengying, and we don't want to talk to anyone who touches porcelain."

    Jinfengying The power of the last few words is still great, not only the fans quieted down, but even Heizi and passers-by were horrified to discover that this girl who debuted for only a few years is not a fledgling newcomer that everyone can bully, but has already She is an actress on an equal footing with many veteran stars.

    Putting a certain little flower and Ji Wanwan together can be regarded as touching the moon.

    It can't be blamed for the slow reaction of the netizens.