Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Come Together

    Lin Jianlu walked towards her dressing room angrily,

    "Be careful." Ji Wanwan suddenly heard a burst of wind, followed by panicked screams from the staff.

    Lin Jianlu also turned around, and saw that the two staff who were carrying the props box loosened their hands for some reason, and saw that the heavy box was about to fall on her head.

    Lin Jianlu wanted to avoid it, but his body couldn't react at all. He could only watch the box fall. Lin Jianlu only had time to close his eyes to avoid seeing his miserable state for a while.

    I don't know if her face will be disfigured if it happens all of a sudden, Lin Jianlu's heart is full of bitterness.

    As a result, after waiting for a while without feeling the pain, the sad and frightened Lin Jianlu opened his eyes suspiciously, only to see Ji Wanwan running in front of her at some point, reaching out to cover the heavy box for her.

    "Oh my god! Are you all right?" There was a commotion from the crowd, many people heard the news and rushed to this side, surrounded them, and some logistics staff rushed to invite the resident doctor in the play.

    "Is there something wrong with your hand?" Lin Jianlu skincare felt his prejudice against her, looked at her limp hand hanging on one side, and quickly supported her and asked with concern.

    Shouldn't it be broken? Why did she suddenly stand in front of her? Lin Jianlu was both moved and puzzled, and felt mixed feelings in his heart for a moment, it was hard to describe.

    "It should be dislocated." Ji Wanwan stretched out her other hand to touch the injured part with a solemn face, and breathed a sigh of relief after careful inspection.

    Fortunately, it wasn't broken, otherwise this scene probably wouldn't have been able to be filmed.

    "How do you know it's a dislocation? Let's go to the hospital for an examination." Lin Jianlu took out his mobile phone and was about to contact the driver to go to the hospital.

    "That's right, Wanwan, don't be brave, let the doctor see it before you talk about it, don't burn the root cause of the disease." The staff next to her also advised her.

    "I've learned a little bit of medical theory before, so it doesn't need to be so troublesome." Ji Wanwan stopped Lin Jianlu's movements, she knew that her injury was not serious, if it wasn't for her inconvenience with one hand, she could immediately take it back for herself.

    "The doctor is here, let's make way." Just as everyone was in a stalemate, there was a commotion behind the crowd, and the doctor in a white coat walked in surrounded by everyone, and soon came to them.

    Sensing the person coming, Ji Wanwan thought for a while and stretched out her other hand to point to the injured part to the doctor.

    "You don't move for now, I'll check it out." Seeing Ji Wanwan wanting to move her arm, the doctor hurriedly stopped her, and went forward to touch her injured arm.

    "It's dislocated." The doctor wiped off the sweat from running, and heaved a sigh of relief, "Let's find a place to sit down first, don't be surrounded by so many people, and I'll connect it to you later." "Go to my dressing     room Well, it's more spacious there." Lin Jianlu Wenyan suggested that, as the absolute heroine in the show and having been in the entertainment industry for so many years, Lin Jianlu should have her own independent dressing room as a matter of course.     In contrast, Ji Wanwan, who shared the makeup artist and dressing room with everyone, seemed a bit down-to-earth.     But she just doesn't care about these things, otherwise with the current box office of "Siming", as long as Ji Wanwan mentions these things, Han Qiyu will most likely not reject her.     "Okay, okay, everyone, take a break, what should you do, don't disturb the doctor around here." Director Xu, who came late, clapped his hands, motioned for everyone to leave, and then followed the doctor and others Went to Lin Jianlu's dressing room.     "Crack."     "Okay." There was only a click, and before everyone could react, the doctor stood up straight and got up to wash his hands. The whole process took only a few seconds.     "Is that all right?" Seeing Lu's shocked face, Lin saw that it was too soon.     "It's really healed." Ji Wanwan lifted her injured arm. Although there was still some soreness, her movements were no longer seriously affected.