Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Script World

    "What?" Ji Wanwan suspected that she had heard wrong.

    "I want to ask you to be the heroine of my movie." Han Qiyu touched his nose in embarrassment, "I know I'm just a newcomer with no work, you may not trust my ability." "Huh? That's not the case

    . "Ji Wanwan didn't mean that.

    "I never doubted your ability." Ji Wanwan was a little embarrassed, "I just don't think I will enter the entertainment industry." "Why not?" "I'm just

    an

    ordinary girl, it's a shame to be liked by so many people by chance." It's a coincidence, I don't think there is anything lovable about me, and I wasn't born in Bancor, so I don't have the confidence to be the heroine of your movie, you should find someone else who is more suitable.

    " Ashamed, Han Qiyu has helped her a lot since joining the group, even he helped her with grandma's affairs, but she couldn't repay him.

    "Your fans are called Xingchen, do you know why?"

    Of course Ji Wanwan knew that she had heard all the messages from fans, and this name contained their love for her.

    They said that the night is very dark, but the night sky can be illuminated by the dots of stars. They hope that they can add some light to her dark world like little stars one by one.

    Ever since she lost her eyesight, she rarely used her mobile phone, but after registering on Weibo, Ji Wanwan can't help but listen to fans' messages when she has nothing to do.

    Although the mechanical sound of the mobile phone switching is blunt, the true feelings of the fans are not compromised, bringing a lot of warmth to Ji Wanwan.

    "They're really nice." Ji Wanwan smiled when she mentioned the fans. This is one of the best gifts she's received since recording the show.

    "But fans are very fickle. Today they may love you to death, but tomorrow this love will belong to another person." After finishing speaking, Han Qiyu looked at Ji Wanwan's pale and bewildered face and felt a little regretful.

    So the conversation changed: "Of course not everyone is like this. There are still many fans who are very affectionate. Do you want to try to keep them?" "

    I can't do well."

    Ji Wanwan has no confidence in herself, although she is more Many blind people are lucky enough, but the dark world and many inconveniences in front of her always remind her that she is different.

    Can she really bear the love and trust of others like this?

    She has no confidence.

    "How do you know if you don't try?"

    "I don't really want to try." Ji Wanwan still shook her head, never considering the possibility.

    "You are really very spiritual. I can't find a more suitable candidate for my movie, so you can help me, can you?" "Can

    I really do it?" Wanwan's attitude gradually softened, but she was still a little unconfident.

    "Of course, I don't have one in my heart. There is no one more suitable for the heroine of my movie than you." This movie has existed in Han Qiyu's mind for a long time. To Ji Wanwan.

    "Then I...try? If I can't meet your request, you must tell me, and I'll quit right away." Ji Wanwan bit her lip, feeling that her heart had been shaken.     "Of course, I will be responsible for my own work." Seeing that Ji Wanwan finally agreed, Han Qiyu chuckled, "To thank you for being my heroine, let me give you a gift." "No, no, no." Ji     Wanwan Quickly shaking her hands, she just agreed to give it a try, but it seemed like it had already been settled.     And giving gifts is too weird, Ji Wanwan doesn't understand his brain circuit at all.     "Don't you see what it is?"     Han Qiyu stuffed the book in Ji Wanwan's hand for her to touch.     "It's Director Xu's book?!" Ji Wanwan was overjoyed when she touched the texture.