Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "I'm sorry, this matter was our negligence."

    Before Ji Wanwan could find someone, the culprit called first and expressed his apology.

    "This is not something that can be bypassed with an apology. Tell me, what's going on?" Ji Wanwan's manager will not let them go just because of a simple apology.

    "The thing is like this, two days ago my computer broke down and I had to repair it, and the photos just leaked out like this." Zhou Sui apologized with a bitter face. Speaking of which, he was also a victim, but faced with Ji Wanwan's manager's questioning Had to bow his head.

    He didn't make sense of this matter.

    "Do you think we'll believe this reason?"

    "Although I'm not a big person, Zhou Sui won't lie in this kind of place."

    Zhou Sui frowned, somewhat dissatisfied with the other party's attitude.

    Fixing photo leaks from your computer sounds like shit, but it is what it is.

    Although this group of photos is the most satisfying photo he has ever taken in his life, he did not post it at the time because he was concerned about Han Qiyu's background. If it is in full swing, it is even more impossible for him to have this idea.

    He is not a fool, why bother to do this kind of thing.

    "I'm sorry, it's about us, Wanwan's attitude is a bit fierce, so what are you planning now?" Hearing the anger in Zhou Sui's voice, the manager, Sister Fang, accepted it as soon as she saw it.

    She didn't really blame Zhou Sui, but as Ji Wanwan's face, she still had to have the attitude she should have.

    This circle is like this, showing empathy will not be respected by others, but will be regarded as a soft persimmon.

    On the contrary, if you have a tougher attitude when things happen, you will not only get the compensation you deserve, but you will also weigh whether you can bear their anger when similar things happen next time.

    "Since the photos have already leaked out, why don't we take advantage of the trend to officially announce the cooperation, and we will give a special issue to Ms. Ji." The opposite party accepted it as soon as they met, and Zhou Sui didn't hold on to it, and slowly expressed his plan.     "Heh, what you guys think is beautiful." Although the Z family's special issue is indeed very attractive, if it was during the time when the incident happened, if she made such a promise, Sister Fang would definitely try her best to persuade Ji Wanwan to agree, after all, the Z family really does not agree. Poor, many first- and second-tier stars may not be able to make a special issue.     It's a pity that today is different from the past, Ji Wanwan today is no longer the 18-line little transparent back then. Even if such a thing hadn't happened, Ji Wanwan's special issue for today's Ji Wanwan would definitely not be a high-ranking one. It's no wonder that Sister Fang is angry if all the first year olds take this as a solution.     "I think you misunderstood. It's not the Z family's special issue, but the L family's special issue." Sensing Sister Fang's anger, Zhou Sui chuckled and explained calmly.     "The L family?" Sister Fang was taken aback, and quickly asked, "Are you sure it's the L family? Can you decide?"     No wonder she was so surprised. If it is said that being featured in the Z family's special issue is a nightmare for many stars, then It is absolutely difficult to be featured in the special issue of the L family, one of the three most influential brands in China. As far as she knows, there are only more than 20 celebrities who are lucky enough to be covered by the special issue of the L family, and they are still active in the entertainment circle. But very few, most of them are god-level actors of the last century, and it is not too much to be called artists.     Of course, there are a few in modern times, but they are all actors with excellent works and highly recognized by the public. Although Ji Wanwan is a recognized acting school, she is put together with these seniors who have won countless trophies. , It's really immature and pitiful.     "I wouldn't dare to say it if it wasn't something certain." Zhou Sui smiled proudly, looking at Ji Wanwan's photo on the screen, it took him a lot of effort to convince the headquarters, but it was all worth it, wasn't it?     "Although we, Wanwan, have made a few films that received good responses recently, isn't it a little early for the special issue of L's family?"     Sister Fang was not overjoyed when such a big pie was dropped, but she couldn't hide her panic.