Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Nomination of Flowers

    After filming the variety show cooperation project, Ji Wanwan soon returned to the crew of "The Legend of Xingtian" to continue filming the TV series.

    Unlike movies, which are meticulously crafted and polished, TV dramas have a long shooting cycle and frequent scene changes. Especially when the director was extremely strict, the time passed very long. After a arduous and arduous filming, Ji Wanwan, who has always been dedicated to her work, couldn't bear it.

    As the New Year rolls around, the film is only about a third of the way through.

    Fortunately, the director still has a basic conscience, and finally stopped work not long before the New Year to give everyone a holiday.

    "It's finally a holiday!" A group of people cheered and ran around telling each other, without the burden of being an actor.

    This journey from the rainforest to the desert, from short-sleeved jackets to padded jackets, from the July fire when they entered the group to the silver clothes after they came out seemed like a world away. God knows what they have gone through.

    But now it's finally over.

    Although it was only a temporary end, it was enough to move everyone to tears.

    "I heard that you were nominated for the Best Actress of the Fanhua Award, congratulations." Huang Yuyi fell behind, looking at the beautiful and indifferent girl beside her.

    When he heard the news, his heart was half happy for her and half full of bitterness.

    Originally thought that there would be a long time between the two of them, but when he finally sorted out his feelings, she had already stood in a position for him to look up to.

    Obviously, when we first met, she was still an unknown amateur guide, but she didn't expect to become the queen of the actress who he couldn't reach in the blink of an eye.

    Even though he is also the top-ranked rookie king who has been repeatedly praised by the outside world in recent years, he is still incomparable to Ji Wanwan's achievements achieved by relying on his own strength. Huang Yuyi felt a sense of loss.

    "Thank you, but my agent means that there is not much hope." Ji Wanwan smiled sheepishly. In fact, in addition to the best actress nomination for "Eighteen", she also relied on "Return to Heaven" to nominate the best actor , but no actress has ever been able to nominate the best actor, so she probably won't win the award in the end, so Ji Wanwan didn't bring it up.

    As one of the three authoritative awards in China, the Fanhua Award is different from the Golden Phoenix Award, which is selected by industry insiders, and the Huabiao Award, which has public officials such as national radio and television as the main judges.

    It has no professional judges, because everyone can be a judge.

    When the awards season comes, the organizer will take the lead in guiding the masses to vote for their favorite works. In the end, the five works with the highest number of votes will be nominated to compete for the final awards, and the major organizations will select suitable judges to vote for the awards.

    It is worth mentioning that votes cannot be cast randomly. Only movies that you have purchased and watched can be voted.

    There is a precedent for this. There was once a movie that was carefully thought out before the awards season, but the voting result was actually higher than the box office. It can be said to be dumbfounding.     Such obvious cheating was of course disqualified in the end, and even the organizer of that session was also disqualified due to poor supervision. Since then, the organizers of the Fanhua Award will treat it strictly every time.     Although this award may not be as professional as the other two awards, the reason why it can become one of the three authoritative awards is the absolute fair system and the best in mobilizing people's participation.     Compared with the Golden Phoenix Award and Huabiao Award, which are valued by more industry insiders, the annual Fanhua Award is a national event recognized by the public. At present, the only one that can exceed the ratings of the Fanhua Award is the Spring Festival Gala. This shows that the Fanhua Award The pomp of the awards ceremony.     It can be said that as long as they are eligible to attend the Fanhua Award ceremony, the popularity should be at least to the extent that they can be recognized by grandparents while walking on the road.     It can be said that the Fanhua Award is synonymous with popularity.