Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Filming

    "Actor Zhou praised Ji Wanwan's character and said it was a pleasure to work with him." "     Zhang Tianwang took a group

    photo to support Ji Wanwan."

The group relationship is still harmonious."

    Without waiting for Director Xu to make a statement, Zhou Yingdi and others agreed to speak out for Ji Wanwan. Although they didn't save Director Xu's face and directly said that Ji Wanwan had other reasons for leaving the group, it also strongly proved that After seeing Ji Wanwan, she didn't care about the variety show and climbed to another branch.

    With the status of Zhou Yingdi and others, idle capital can't do anything to them. If they didn't really like Ji Wanwan, they wouldn't make such a statement.

    So as soon as the three of them posted on Weibo, the rational netizen came to understand, and the voice of criticizing Ji Wanwan gradually weakened.

    Not long after their statement was issued, Director Xu also officially explained that Ji Wanwan's departure from the program group was not because of filming a movie. With such a set, the bad comments on the Internet will soon subside.

    Han Qiyu took this opportunity to promote the upcoming opera-themed movie "Siming" based on Master Li, which can be regarded as saving a lot of publicity costs for the crew.

    After the matter calmed down, Ji Wanwan started her official production life, and didn't pay any more attention to the news from the outside world.

    She didn't know that not long after she joined the group, Director Xu's variety show had no choice but to invite Mayor Li, who had recovered, as the show guide again because of the documents issued by the above.

    It's just that with Ji Wanwan Zhuyu in front, Mayor Li's performance as an ordinary amateur is relatively not so outstanding and bright. Coupled with Zhang Qiuyue who obviously can't let go, there is inevitably a gap in the audience's mind.     Even though the performance of the trio in the show is still bright and tacit, with frequent laughs, the whole show is more natural and harmonious than before. Because of the addition of people, it always seems a little deliberate and embarrassing. It dropped down, and soon fans lost their fans one after another, and the popularity of the show was quickly overtaken by another variety show.     I don't know if Director Xu will regret it when he finds out, anyway, Zhang Qiuyue, who offended Director Xu and several guests because of this program, is quite regretful.

    "It doesn't matter if this variety show is not popular, just wait for the summer movie to be released." Recalling the blockbuster movie in her memory, Zhang Qiuyue felt a little flustered and irritable.

    What did they think? Ji Wanwan didn't know, but she was having a great time filming on the other side.

    Unlike recording a variety show, filming a film undoubtedly required much more time and energy. Even though Ji Wanwan had prepared enough before, she was still a little flustered when it came time to actually shoot, and it took a long time to get used to it before she got used to the crew.

    The scene to be filmed today is Li Siming's first appearance after being arranged by the enemy to study art.

    Under Han Qiyu's signal, all departments quickly completed their preparations.

    The camera locked onto Ji Wanwan as if attracted by something, only to see Li Siming, who she played in the camera, wearing a gorgeous costume, looking at the contemptuous eyes of the audience with neither joy nor sadness, and slowly began to sing Father Li's famous repertoire - "The Peony Pavilion".

    "Meng Huiying..." He slightly opened his lips, his voice was hoarse and lifeless, making those who were expecting something sigh.     "You actually came out under the name of the Li family. If I had such an embarrassing daughter , I would be pissed off

    if I died."

Bu Zi clumsily performed on stage like a child pretending to be calm.

    "It's really embarrassing to the Li family. Look at what's sung here? It's still claimed to have practiced for many years. The Li family has no descendants! It's so sad!" Looking at Li Siming who made several mistakes nervously on the stage, there was a middle-aged man in a long gown People shook their fans and sighed.

    "I didn't expect Li Gong's family to be loyal, but to have such a shameless daughter." I couldn't understand

    Li Siming's flawed performance on the stage anymore, the audience stood up one after another, and some radicals even threw rotten eggs on the stage Melon seed shell.

    "Get off stage!"

    "Don't embarrass the Li family!"

    "Crack!" An egg hit Li Siming's cheek, and he was scattered in all directions, and the audience in the audience seemed to see some fun and burst into laughter.

    Then more rotten eggs and rotten vegetables were thrown onto the stage. The woman on the stage seemed stunned by the accident, stumbled and fell to the ground, covering her face and crying.

    "The only descendant of the Li family is actually such an idiot. Those old things who don't know how to adapt will surely die in peace hahaha. It's really interesting." "Okay,     this is the descendant of everyone in Li . Miss Siming, there are bound to be shortcomings for the newcomer on stage for the first time, and Miss Siming will definitely bring you better works in the future." Just when the scene was about to get out of control, the behind-the-scenes staff of the hotel who had seen enough excitement finally made a fake move to stop it. .     "Well, let's go, let's go, the Li family has no descendants, and the ones on stage are just clowns." "     At least Miss Siming's appearance and figure are excellent, and I'm willing to come again for this, hahaha."     Soon the crowd broke up talking and laughing.     Li Siming sat on the ground in a state of embarrassment with lowered eyes, his mother's hysteria before her death was in his mind.     "You are a descendant of the Li family, you must live well and keep the inheritance of the Li family!" "     But mother, it's really hard to live." Li Siming closed his eyes.     "Cal, very good, let's take a break first." With the sound of "Cal", the atmosphere of the whole crew lightened up, and everyone heaved a sigh of relief.     "I didn't expect this newcomer to be so enchanting. Her performance was so contagious. I almost rushed to help her up just now." "It's really sad.     Even though she didn't shed a single tear, I felt that It's very sad, why do you treat her like this?"     "This is the legendary experiential school, the talent is really amazing."

    "And she has a good sense of the camera, there are no dead spots, and she is too photogenic. If I were the enemy, keeping Li Siming apart from insulting our army's morale and amusing her, her excellent appearance is also a big reason. "

    It's not easy to live in troubled times, Li Siming is too pitiful, Ji Wanwan played that feeling too real." "

    This scene performed well, and continue to maintain this state." Han Qiyu greeted Ji Wanwan went over and analyzed her performance frame by frame.

    As a director, Han Qiyu is very different from usual, which is not only reflected in his strict attitude of striving for perfection, but also in his aggressive and serious manner in the crew.

    Everyone in the crew would never appear in front of him unless necessary, and he was undoubtedly the overlord of the crew.

    "Yeah." Usually Ji Wanwan was a little afraid of him like the crew, but at this time she was still a little immersed in the scene just now and hadn't completely escaped, so she looked a little dazed.

    "Our movie is scheduled to go online in the summer, and the leading actor will join the group tomorrow, so the progress will be a bit rushed, so we have to work harder recently." "Okay." Ji Wanwan nodded

    .