Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The Xingtian Game

    "Miss Ji, we are really sincere about the TV series, you should think about it again." "

    This TV series has taken us a lot of effort. From the conception of the script to the present, we have made several improvements. I believe the final The finished product will not let you down."

    When he first joined the company, the game planner and screenwriter of "Xing Tian" rushed to greet him.

    To be honest, "Xing Tian" is really a very generous company, not to mention the considerable endorsement fees, just being considerate of Ji Wanwan's retreat to shoot Director Tan's movie and not being able to attend the offline promotion of the game is enough to make her grateful .

    Coupled with Huang Yuyi's several times of persuasion, this is already the first time they have invited her. Ji Wanwan didn't expect them to be so persistent. .

    "I really believe in your company's strength. The script is definitely fine, but I still have some concerns." Ji Wanwan knew that a blind rejection would not change their minds, so she just sat down and had a frank talk with them. .

    Ji Wanwan has no need for money, as long as she has enough, she will become an actress more to interpret different lives and present more stories when she is not short of money. She is really not interested in similar character designs like Le Sheng , so she rejected the invitation of "Xing Tian" from the very beginning.

    Unexpectedly, they were so persistent, Ji Wanwan sighed, if they can convince her, then it is not impossible to play a similar role again.

    "If you have any concerns, please tell me." The screenwriter of "Xing Tian" was happy when he saw that Ji Wanwan was finally willing to communicate. He was not afraid that Ji Wanwan would ask questions, but he was afraid that she would not even have the idea to understand.

    "According to the previous experience of filming "Xing Tian", since "Xing Tian Qi Xia Zhuan" is adapted from the game "Xing Tian", it should be a world view with a martial arts background. Based on my understanding of martial arts, compared with the special effects of the big scene of cultivating immortals that are popular today, Some martial arts moves are not attractive to the audience, why do you think this TV series will definitely become a hit?" How can simple boxing skills compare to today's more sophisticated special effects, Ji Wanwan really doesn't understand why they are interested in this TV series. The play has so much confidence.

    "Miss Ji hasn't played our game, has she?" Hearing Ji Wanwan's question, the screenwriter of "Xing Tian" couldn't help laughing, "If you had played our game, you wouldn't have such doubts." "" Xing Tian

    " "It is called martial arts, but it should be called Xianxia. Although the special effects are not as exaggerated and eye-catching as the popular theme of cultivating immortals, the most important thing in the world of Xianxia is to present a unique world view through the relationship between characters. People are willing to like to understand it. The world we present, and even believe that it exists, is the key to the longevity of our game." The

    screenwriter of "Xing Tian" talked about his game endlessly.

    "Since the launch of our game, the daily active users have never been low. Except for some upgraders, many players will regard the game world as the real world, and even regard the characters in the game as friends, thinking that they are flesh and blood, so even if there are players I am tired of the game for a while, and I will come back again after a while. According to them, the game world is their other home, and they always want to go home and have a look when they are tired.” “This game not only has special meaning for players, but