Chapter 24

Chapter 24 I Believe in Her

    In the next few days, everyone in the production team discovered that Lin Jianlu became affectionate towards Ji Wanwan.

    Ji Wanwan's hand has been inconvenient to make major movements these two days. Everyone pays more attention to her, but often Lin Jianlu will be the first to jump out to help before they make a move.

    The hospitality of the attitude is eye-catching.

    Although Lin Jianlu's reputation in the entertainment industry has always been good, she is relatively modest and low-key, and rarely plays big names, but it is rare to see her getting so close to someone like she is now.

    "I didn't expect them to look tense at the beginning, but now they seem to be alone." Director Xu looked at the two people sitting together discussing the script with emotion.     But this is just right, the current stage of filming has progressed to the point where the heroine has abandoned her prejudice against the male lead, and her attitude has gradually melted under his care. .     It's not that Director Xu didn't know about the tricky relationship between the two of them at the beginning, but as a director, as long as the actor's emotions don't affect his work, he never interferes with the actors' off-screen affairs. Not to mention that the sparks between the two have actually promoted the play. Director Xu is also thinking that he is confused, and he is happy to see this situation come to fruition.     As for the emotional drama after that? Director Xu felt that he still believed in the acting skills and professionalism of the two leading actors.     However, Director Xu has always believed that even the best acting skills are not as good as showing true feelings, which is why he likes Ji Wanwan. The interpretation of the roles of acting parties always has a taste that fascinates him.     Now that the relationship between the two has warmed up, it will certainly be more beneficial to the subsequent filming. Director Xu felt that he had made a conscious decision to choose these two actors at the time. Let's see how much peace of mind these two have.     Seeing the effect shown in the camera, Director Xu couldn't help but smile.     "They are all very good actors, and they have a good heart. Even if there was some misunderstanding at the beginning, I believe that after a period of time, the relationship will gradually become harmonious. This injury is also an opportunity." The assistant director who was also watching the video saw Looking at the natural acting skills of the two on the monitor, they agreed with each other.

    "I hope there are more serious young people like this in our circle." Director Xu smiled gratifiedly, and then sighed when he thought of the current circle.

    The golden age of the entertainment circle has passed, and the current circle has long been eroded by the impetuous fan circle culture. Where can we find a few young people who really love acting?

    Entering this circle, fame and fortune are normal, but at least you should show the strength that matches your thoughts.

    "Yeah, looking at them is like seeing the future of the entertainment industry, and I don't know how far they can grow." The assistant director knew what Director Xu was thinking from the expression on his face, why didn't he think so.

    He felt a headache when he thought of the embarrassing acting skills of beard blowing and staring in TV movies nowadays, no matter how good a work is, it can't stand such abuse.

    Whether a work is successful or not, the director accounts for a large part, and another part is how the actors interpret, present, and endow the story with soul. no good.

    "Don't mention it, go ask the girls to get ready, and the filming will start soon." Director Xu shook his head, not wanting to continue this heavy topic. The current status of the circle cannot be changed by the efforts of one or a few of them. , and it will only increase troubles in vain.