Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Blind Girl Wan Wan

    "... 3... 2... 1, it's done!"

    On a cool morning in the early spring, at the corner of the town, a round little girl squatting on the ground and covering her eyes with her hands let go of her chubby hands, exclaiming in surprise. Opening his eyes, he stood up and looked around, trying to find his little partner.

    It's a pity that there was no one on the street in the early morning, and my friends didn't know where to hide.

    The little girl frowned, she stretched out her hands and pinched her chin in thought like an adult, suddenly she got an idea, stretched out her hands like a trumpet, and shouted toward the deserted street: "Have you all hid? I'm going to start looking!"

    "Hiding away!" Sure enough, a boy's naive answer sounded from a street corner not far away.

    The little girl covered her mouth and smiled silently, strided towards the direction of the sound, and found the little boy hiding in the dog's hole in a short while.

    "Why am I the first one to be caught every time?" The little boy followed behind the girl dejectedly, scratching his head with a puzzled expression. He was obviously hiding very well.

    Of course it's because...

    "Duk...duk...duk..."

    The little girl put her hips on her hips and was about to laugh at him, when the sound of a wooden stick hitting a bluestone slab came from far and near.

    "Sister Wanwan!" The little girl immediately forgot about the little friend beside her, and ran towards the woman in Tsing Yi not far away, who was walking in the morning mist with a basket on her back, and threw herself into her arms without any explanation, and rushed towards her lovingly. call out.

    The woman in Tsing Yi staggered from being bumped by her, leaning on the support of the wooden stick to barely take a step back to stabilize her body, helplessly put the wooden stick aside, knelt down and stretched out her hand to scratch the little girl's nose, and then accurately reached out to touch the little girl's nose. Touching the little boy who was aggrieved and leaning against her, he asked the girl with a smile, "Did you bully Xiaowu again?     " After relying on it, it turned warm instantly, and the shimmering flow in the raised eyes almost stunned the two children.

    "Where is it? It's obviously that Xiao Wu is too stupid." The little girl blushed under the woman's knowing gaze, stretched out her chubby hand to scratch her face, stammered and almost dared not meet her eyes See.

    hateful! It's all because Xiao Wu made her lose face in front of Sister Wanwan and ruined her cute and well-behaved image in Sister Wanwan's heart.

    Sister Wanwan wouldn't like her, right?

    While feeling annoyed in her heart, the little girl was thinking about how to divert this topic that was not good for her image, and her face was wrinkled into a ball because of the entanglement.

    "Sister Wanwan, come play with us!" The little boy on the side saw the little girl's wrinkled face and didn't know what she was thinking. .

    "That's right, sister Wanwan, let's play with us. I heard that a group of strange people carrying machines came to the west of town today, but dad won't let us go there. If sister Wanwan takes us there, dad and the others will definitely not What will she say!" The little girl's eyes lit up when she heard the little boy's words, and she didn't care about the little boy's "competition" with her, so she shook the sleeves of the woman in Tsing Yi and joined the "poor dog eyes" lineup together.