Chapter 13: Long Night

The next morning was supposed to be a day of relaxation. Thankfully Eric had canceled the next three weeks of appointments as he had business out of town. Aria couldn't be happier for that. It didn't leave her standing in the living room and the kitchen confused smiling ear to ear. This maybe is a bit much. As she heard another knock on the door. Walking to it. It was yet another delivery man. Looking at him as a stray hair fell into her face as she blew it away.

"I have a delivery for Arabella." The man said with a kind smile. "With all due respect sir you better be the last one." She told him smiling and tilting her head. "Busy morning I see. As the man handed her a medium size bouquet of the multi-colored flowers and a blended cappuccino. "You could say that. Thank you." She sighed as they nodded to each other. Looking around the living room and kitchen that both had four huge bouquets of random beautiful flowers in them she decided to put the smallest one in her hands in her room next to her bed.

Looking through all of them she noticed the smallest one had a card. Pulling it out and sitting on her bed opening the envelope. 'I know you're thinking this may be a bit much.' "Gee you think." She said in mocking tone to no one. 'I just couldn't help myself though. I wanted to send you something as beautiful as you are to start your morning to a good start. It proved rather difficult when I looked at all of them and saw your face in each one. Besides you deserved to be appreciated and this is me doing that. You have done so much for me over the last about three months. You never complained once. I've met me I know what kind of strength that probably took. This is the last bundle I swear you will receive from me today. Thank you for a Great night. Hopefully we can do it again this Friday. Thinking of you.

-X

Blushing really hard she heard her door open. "HOLY SHIT!" Getting up with the letter in her hand still walking into the living room. "I take the date went well?" Chloe asked her tilting her heard trying not to smirk at her. Taking the card and reading it smiling widely to her. "Oh my love your man got it bad." Making them both laugh hard. "He's not my man." She told her walking back to the couch to sit down. "Yet." Chloe teased. "Is there a reason you are here or are you just trying torment me?" I was thinking maybe we could go to lunch today.

"That sounds good. Leah and Lexi going to come?" "Lexi is with one of her boy toys this weekend and Leah was but she got called into work. I think she just got a date from the that speed dating place. It's just me and you boo." "Where is your man today?" Ari smiled to Chloe making her blush. "I actually just snuck out of his place this morning." Looing down sipping her coffee this morning. "Really doing the walk of shame? I don't think it counts if you are with the man though. Tell me how did meeting your folks go?" "It was going well. I wanted to play everything low key though. So when they were meeting and I introduced him I told him that he worked security for a business company. Since it's the truth every just smiled and nodded. It was going great until my brother came in." Chloe sighed.

"You know how my brother got a job at some business down town. Next to Vincent building?" "Yeah." "Well it turns out RYDER TORRES is his boss." Chloe whined. "Fucking Derek came in and was like Mr. Damico what brings you here? My parents looked at him weird. Phoenix said he was meeting my parents since we've been together for a bit. Derek face dropped and literally said. How the hell did you convince a multimillionaire to date you? Arabella I was so fucking mortified! My parents mouths could have caught flies. It went on for a conversation of what are your 'real' intentions with my daughter from my mother. Worried some hot shot guy with money was just going to use me as a toy. It was going great until that small fact came up." Chloe sighed heavily.

"Ari it never crossed my mind once just how much money these guys actually have and then when it did come up at the worse moment I put my mind through hell the whole night. I mean we all bounced back after a little bit and had a great time. I just couldn't get past my mind though. I tuned it out the best I could and we had an amazing night at his place. I just can't get past everything running through my head. I even did something that may come back and bite me in the ass later." "What did you do Chlo?" Ari asked in defensive tone.