FADE OUT.
FADE IN.
ENT CINEMA.

ACTION.
While Mars sits on the edge of her seat, bouncing up and down, she's getting super excited about the last fight scene.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS] [V.O.]
This is what gets me. The rush, the need to see my "fake husband" win takes over.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Come on! Come on! Hit him!"

ACTION.
They hear a bell ring, and Mars almost jumps out of her seat with a "Whoop-whoop," leaving her mouth. This made people around her laugh.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS] [V.O.]
I heard them laugh, but I didn't care. It never bothers me if people think I'm nuts. Hell, especially when it comes to Sylvester.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Oh, shit the bed. Woman, I freaking love that man. Did you see him? Did you see Milo? You would think he was his son. He had the lip down and everything. Bloody amazing film! Oh, I'm so buying it for my collection. Oh yes, as soon as it's out I'm getting it. I have to."

ACTION.
Shell chuckled while Mars spoke about the movie. When Mars finished, she looked at Shell.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"I still don't get it. But to see you this happy and giddy, it's worth sitting here bored out of my skull."

ACTION.
When Shell finished, they both laughed.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"Come on then, let's get home."

FADE OUT.
FADE IN.
ENT. CINEMA HALLWAY.

ACTION.
Mars and Shell make their way towards the restroom. Yet they don't get far when they see the boy that Mars has named "Cutie Monster" walking towards them. A shy grin played on his lips when he greeted them nervously.

[CHARACTER-7 COOKIE]
"Hey..."

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Hey, cutie."

ACTION.
The boy smiled, and Mars chuckled after seeing how nervous he was. The boy then stuttered in his response.

[CHARACTER-7 COOKIE]
"Th-thank you. You know, with helping me."

ACTION.
Cookie then looked down at his feet, and Mars followed his gaze. She's checking to see if he's dropped something, but Mars realised he's just hiding the blush on his cheeks.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"No worries. Hey, listen. Never allow anybody to make you feel bad for wearing something you like otherwise, we'd all be looking like dull nut-sacks, like your buddy back there."

ACTION.
He grinned and nodded, silently agreeing with her, all the while rubbing the back of his neck.

[CHARACTER-7 COOKIE]
"Well, thank you again. I really appreciated it. I um, I best get going. It was nice meeting you both."

ACTION.
Cookie smiled when Mars saw his friends waving towards them. Then as he began walking away, Mars and Shell continued their walk towards the restroom and just before opening the toilet door.

[CHARACTER-7 COOKIE]
"Hey, wait!"

ACTION.
Mars turned to see him rubbing the back of his neck again, making her grin. She then leaned into Shell, making her grin while biting her lip. She nods in agreement.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Christ, I'm surprised he's got any tattoos left with the way he's rubbing it. He's so nervous. Bless him."

ACTION.
Mars's eyes open wide in shock when the boy speaks.

[CHARACTER-7 COOKIE]
"I-I think you're pretty hot too."

ACTION.
Cookie smiled, and quickly turned around to walk away.
With wide eyes, Mars turned her head to look at Shell. She's looking back at Mars with the same shocked expression.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"Whoa, I think Cutie Monster's got a crush."

ACTION.
They both laughed after Mars nodded.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"Woo, I've still got it sistaaa!"

ACTION.
Mars finished that with a gloating wink and fist-bumps the air.

[CHARACTER-3 SHELL]
"Ah, bless him. If only you were about eleven years younger, eh?"

ACTION.
Mars frowned.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS]
"I resent that statement."

ACTION.
Shell began laughing while chanting, "Cookieeeeees!" Mars found this hilarious, and joined in, both chanting as they walked inside the restroom.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS] [V.O.]
Oh, I love cinema dates with my bestie.

FADE OUT.
FADE IN.
ENT. LOCAL SHOPPING CENTRE.

[CHARACTER-1 MARS] [V.O.]
A few weeks later, I decided to treat myself. I popped into town, desperate to hunt down that Monster shirt. Oh yes, I told you I'll get one. The downside was that I had to break into my savings, but it was so worth it. The best thing is, I not only found that shirt, I also found monster pyjamas... So, I skipped the T-shirt and got the PJs instead. Oh, don't worry, I couldn't go leaving my bestie out, so I bought her a set too.
So worth it to see her smile.

FADE OUT.