The base is also hidden from people on earth discovering it due to a quirk being used to make it appear nothing had changed as clones were constantly working on the base.

"Yeah imagine looking up from your telescope and seeing this moon base that never existed before," Jiro said, "and I am pretty sure that a lot of people will just assume that they getting invaded by aliens and start causing chaos around them."

Izuku didn't want the world to know about the moon base until it was completely done and had defenses set up to protect it from missiles that could be sent from the earth.

"You really think someone will really do that?" Ochako asked.

"I am pretty sure someone will do that," Izuku replied with an exasperated smile.

The internals of the base was liveable as they did have a system that creates oxygen from CO2 that humans put off or the machines they use. There is also a large amount of plant life placed into the building to help convert CO2 naturally to oxygen as Izuku plans to expand the base into a larger one and wishes it to feel more natural.

"That is true, natural air is always going to be better than artificial one," Nemuri said, "and having beautiful plants around is always a plus."

In regard to long-term living conditions, the base will be suitable for actual humans instead of clones to live on it within a few months once the rest of the base is completed.

"Quirks are really a blessing to us if used in the right way," Momo said, "just take this scenario as an example. Our predecessors would have required years to make this base habitable for humans but we can do it in just a few months."

As it stands, the base is mainly aimed for science and military purposes as it will be the stepping stone to further space travel to like Mars where they will be able to get material to build other things instead of taking it from earth or other countries on earth who could try to threaten Izuku into allowing them access to the technology or into space.

"I love how he definitely knows that other countries will try to threaten him despite knowing that, eventually this will benefit all of them," Shinso said.

"Honestly, you don't have to be a genius to know that," Dabi added.

Outside of the advancements with their space frontier program, there was another major event that happened during the two months that is being settled currently.

"Of course, there is always something going on around the Verdant Emperor," Hawks snickered.

This event was the fall of Japan to the complete rulership of Izuku aka the Verdant Emperor.

The theater went into utter silence until Izuku shrugged, "oh well, that happened."

"Don't 'oh' us you nerd," Bakugo said, "you can't just shrug off something so important."

"Is it really a surprise tho? We all knew that was going to happen, especially after U.A.'s surrender and All Might's statement, it was just a matter of when that would happen," Izuku explained which made sense to all of them.

After the prefectures of Hokkaido, Aomori, Akita, and Iwate surrendered due to All Might, it set off a chain reaction within the other prefectures. This led to the collapse of the defense line due to the prefectures of Toyama, Yamanashi, and Nagano surrendering. The local leadership ordered the government troops out of their land and threatened to deploy the police to help the Verdant Emperor remove the government forces which force the government to quickly pull their forces back to try and hold some form of defense.