Chapter 34

Chris Brown.

"I'm proud of you baby girl. "I said as I hugged Royalty. Today she graduates high school with honors.

"Daddy I know you've said it 50 times. "Royalty giggled.

"Well I can't help it. You make me proud. all of you do. "

"He's getting softer every time he talks. "Chaelin Joked.

"Ha ha very funny. " I laughed sarcastically.

"I know ,thanks. "

"There's my little girl. Look at you, graduating. "Nia said as she walked over to Royalty and hugged her. I rolled my eyes at her. We don't really Get along. They pulled away and Nia glared at me. I shot one right back.

"Christopher." She greeted.

"Nia." I said back. Then her nigga gone come stand beside her and kiss her. Its not like I want her. I got a wife-a good one at that. I did the same to Kay and then he gone mean mug me. Dafuq?

"Chris, Man you got a problem?" Brazil asked.

"Nah Bruh we good. "I said. Kay hit my arm signaling for me to chill but If she hasn't realized after all these years I have no chill. And I still don't. Chaelin and Loran were just laughing and Carmine was standing there without a clue about what was happening.

"Don't make me show out at my daughter's graduation. "He smirked. I looked at him like he was all types of crazy. Why do I always have the same problem with this muhfucka?

"Hold up Brazil or whatever the fuck yo name is, that's my daughter because if I remember right, That's what the DNA test said. And if I'm remembering right" I covered Carmine's ears. "I fucked yo girl while you was at home. Gone with all that shit young. Yo Jordan's got a 54 on them. "

"Just because you here now don't mean shit. I've been there forever. "I was about to ruin this nigga life in one sentence but Royalty spoke instead.

"And who's fault is that?" Royalty interrupted. Brazil looked at her shocked. I just smirked.

"She ruined your life in one sentence. "I chuckled.

"Chris is my father, not you. I think you should understand that. Stop trying to be a father to me when you're not him. It would be much appreciated. Besides, once you found out I wasn't yours years ago, you've been acting different. "

"Worldstar!"Chaelin yelled. I high fived her. Kayla sent us a 'stop it' look. I shrugged her off though. Brazil looked embarrassed as fuck. He walked off with Nia behind him.

"Bye Bitch!" I waved.

>>>>

"Baby your phone. "I heard Kay mumble half sleep shaking me. I woke up and was blinded by bright light illuminating from my phone. I squinted until my eyesight adjusted to the light and noticed it was the hospital that Cadence was in. I answered silencing the ringing, dreading the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Christopher Brown?" The doctor said on the other end.

"This is he. "

"Sir, we need you to get down to the hospital as soon as possible. "I sighed knowing it's what I didn't want to here.

"Okay. "I hung up and got dressed knowing I didn't want to go. I already know what they're about to tell me. When I was finished getting dressed I noticed Kay sitting up in bed against the head board.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"The hospital called. They said I need to be there asap. "

"You want me to go with you?"

"I'm good. I rather go alone. " I muttered. I quickly descended downstairs grabbing my keys. I was about to walk out until a small voice stopped me.

"Daddy?" Carmine called. I turned in her direction.

"What are you doing up Carm? You know what time it is?" I questioned. It was 12:31 in the morning. She was only 6 so I didn't allow her to stay up so long.

"I was thirsty so I got something to drink, duh. "She said gesturing to the cup of water in her hand. I chuckled lowly at her and her attitude. That little girl is something else.

"Aight. You better not wet the bed either. Me and ya Mama not changing no sheets. "

"I won't. I'm a big girl. " I smiled at her words.

"Daddy where are you going?"

"I'm going to see your sister. "

"Can I go?" I didn't want to tell her no ,but I had to. I felt like I needed to go by myself.

"No baby girl, you can't. Stay here with Mommy and your sisters okay?"

"Okay. "She shrugged. I walked towards the front door and was stopped by Loran, Chaelin and Royalty.

"Where ya going?" Chae asked. I looked at all three of them ,debating where or not if I should tell them. They're all old enough, so their age is no issue because they understand. But if I did tell them all of them would start crying. I decide to tell them.

"Cadences' hospital called and I need to go so if you guys would just let me go--"

"We wanna go. "Lori said.

"No. Can y'all just stay here. I really think I just need to go by myself. Please?" I begged. I really needs to be alone right now.

"But--"

"Please?"

"Okay. We'll stay here. "They sighed. I finally left and proceeded to the hospital.

>>>>
Royalty in MM
Vote
Comment.