Chapter 17

Chris Brown.

"Chris you can't just sit in here bro. "Mijo said.

"Yeah. You need to get yo ass up and look for her. Just because the police said there's no hope don't mean nothing. "Red added.

"Fuck y'all. "I snapped.

"You believe it ain't no hope too. Get up. You can't just sit in her room all day. You never know what will happen. You might find something out. "Red encouraged.

"They ain't found shit already so why the hell would I leave?" I snapped again.

"Never mind. We out bro. "

"Thank you. I wanna be alone anyway."I mumbled.

"Babe, the police are hear. "Kay said walking in the room.

"For what?"

"They said it's something about Cade. "I got up and rushed downstairs. Please Let it be something good.

"Mr. Brown, we've found out more information as to where your daughter is. "One of the cops said.

"Where is she?"

"Well, witnesses say they have seen a little girl of her description around a neighborhood across town. "The other cop spoke.

"And you're not there trying to get my daughter. "

"Mr. Brown you have to understand this takes time. "

"Okay. That's all?" I sighed.

"Yes sir. We will keep you informed. "They left. I went back upstairs. Loran was in Cade's room.

"Loran why are you in here?"

"I miss her Daddy. "

"I do too. "

"The day she left we played with our Elsa and Anna dolls. Olaf too. When she comes back we can do it again. "

"Yeah. I'll play too. Imma be Olaf. "I smiled. This is the first time I've smiled since Cadence has been gone. 

•Cadence Brown•

"You are annoying. You know that?" Brittany asked.

"I can't help I'm hungry. You're supposed to feed me anyway. "

"I can let you starve. "

"If I be quite can I get food?" I asked.

"Fine. " Then B burst through the door.

"Brittany we gotta leave fast!" B yelled.

"Why? What happened?"

"The police know where we at. We gotta go. "

"Where?" Brittany said. She looked scared.

"Some where. Anywhere and we have to hurry. I'm not going to jail. "

"I want to go home. "I whined. B looked over at me.

"She told you this is home. Brittany why do we even have this little girl if you don't want her. I'm starting to feel bad. "

"Because I want her to suffer. "

"For what? She's a kid.  I'm tired of you forcing me to do stuff to this kid. I'm done. If we not getting no money or some type of deal out of this from Chris, I'm through. "

"Fine. I'll think of something. "Brittany huffed.

"Thanks. Now hurry up and pack. Get the kid too. "

"When will daddy find me?" I mumbled.

Vote🔥
Comment🔥