Chapter 12

Chris Brown

"Bro you cheated!" I yelled. We were playing Uno and Keeis hid all the draw 4's and 2's.

"No I didn't. Back me up Tae. "Keeis said to his son. Yep, son. I remember when he was arguing with his baby momma at The gas station. the day he found out about him. That was funny.

"He no cheat. "Tae said.

"Back me up Cade. "I said.

"As you can see you hid all the special cards from my client. You cheated. "Cade said. I held up my hand so she could give me a high 5. We on point nigga.

"Chris ,we gotta men bro?" Mijo threatened.

"Leggo. "I challenge.
•••
"Left hand on green. "Cade yelled. We were playing Twister.

"Move nigga!" I yelled at Mijo.

"Nah. My hand is on green. "

"My green bitch. "I said moving his hand making him fall.

"I won muhfucka. "I yelled.

"You cheated!"

"Don't give a fuck. "

"Bye bro.  You trippin. "He said leaving.

"Was gone loose anyway. "I mumbled.

"Daddy?" Cade said getting my attention.

"You always told me to tell you if something was wrong. "

"What's wrong?"

"Brittany. "She said lowly.

"What did she do? Is it Loran again? Cause-"

"No. "

"Then what?"

"She hits me. "She mumbled.

"Like she pops you or something?"she better say yes.

"No she really hits me. See. "She lifted the back of her shirt. All I saw was bruises. I'm thirty eight hot now.

"Does anybody else know?"

"Kay does. " And she ain't tell me? Handle that later.

"Stay here with Kayla. I'll be back. "I commanded.
•••
"Why the fuck are you hitting my damn daughter!?" I yelled at Brittany.

"What are you talking about?" Lies.

"Stop playing dumb. She showed me the damn bruises!"

"I don't know how they-"

"Stop fuckin lying. Why you hitting her.?I didn't give you permission to hit her!"

"Because of you!" She yelled. The fuck?

"Ian got nothing-"

"You can't love me because of her and your stupid wife. You think I didn't want to be a family with you?! I love you and she was in the way. Every time I got the chance to talk to or tell you how I feel ,she fucks it up. You always protecting her and shit. You can't do that for me?!"she yelled.

She's bat shit crazy.

"I don't love you. I never have and I never will! Get that through your mind."

"It's because of your so called family. Me ,you ,and Cadence are really a family!"

"That doesn't explain why you're hittin her!"

"Because every time I look at her I see you. I love you ,but I hate you. "

"That don't mean shit. You're delusional. You never seeing Cadence again either."

"You can't do that!" What The hell?

"Yes I can. See you in court. "I said leaving.
•••
"Yasssss! No more Brittany!" Cade cheered. I just told Case she didn't have to go to Brittany's house anymore.  I wouldn't blame her.

"I promise she's not hitting you again either. "

"What's gonna happen to her?"

"We'll see. But for now ,let's go play Mario Cart. "

"You're gonna lose bro. "She said running off.

"Bet your allowance I won't. "I laughed.

"Challenge accepted."

Vote🔥
Comment🔥