Chapter 28

Chris Brown

"Cadence quit eating all my Damn ice cream!" I yelled. Ever since Trell cheated on her she's been here.

So I was at home chilling right? And guess what? The doorbell rung. So me being me got up and answered it. I open it to see a girl who looks a lot like me and all my other daughters. Dead give away right there.

"Can I help you?" I asked. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"Yes, my name is Royalty and this is supposedly the address of father. "She spoke.

Oh don't do it. " Are you Christopher Brown?"

Yaaah. "Yes I am. "

"Well I'm your daughter. "Oh my God.

"How old are you?"I asked.

"I'm 17. "She spoke. I knew I was gone have a kid around that time. Another girl man. Why couldn't I be blessed with a boy? Ian tripping cause I like kids. I just can't help but think I've missed all those years of her life. But I'm just not finding out about her.

5 daughters. Yep that's me.

"I'm sorry if you--" I cut her off.

"No you're fine, I'm just thinking. "

"About all the time you've missed. Yeah it's not your fault. It doesn't really matter to me cause I'm getting an opportunity to know you. "She shrugged. She looks like me. Exactly like me.

"And if you want to get a DNA test it's cool. "She said.

"Ian tripping. "I said as I pulled her in for a hug. Cade came in sniffing and shit until she seen her.

"Royalty!" Cade yelled engulfing her in a hug. What I'm missing? I looked at them confused.

"She's my best friend. I met her years ago at basketball camp. "Cade answers. How did I miss that?

"Girl I gotta talk to you. "Cade said all dramatic like pulling her towards her room.

"No fair. I just met her. "I say.

"Daddy hush. "

"But she's my daughter and I just met her. "I whine.

"Wait your turn old man. "

"I'm not old I'm 40. Ugly ass fucking noodle head. "I mumbled. They continued their path to Cade's room. I sat there salty ass fuck.

"When I adopt a Asian boy don't say nothing!" I yelled.

>>>>

"Yeah he gone be 15. "I whisper aloud to myself.

"Who are you talking about Chris?" Kayla asked.

"The son I'm going to adopt. He's going to be Asian. "I smiled nodding.

"Just give up on the son thing Chris. We have all these amazing girls who love us both. " She chuckled.

"Got damnit, I will never give up. "

"Chris you're too old. "

"Got damnit I'm 40. "

"Why you keep saying Got damnit?"

"Got damnit, cause I got damnit can. Got damnit. "

"Okay she's all yours now. "Cade said coming in with Royalty. Kay looked confused.

"She's the daughter I'm just not finding out about today. "I said. Kay laughed.

"That was yo chance for a boy! You will never have any sons. "Kay laughed. Everyone else started laughing too.

"You know who else ain't have a chance for a son?" I asked

"Who?"

"Deese nuts. "I laughed.

"They really did though. "She said making everyone laugh harder.

"Fuck y'all. Come on kid let's go do some bonding or some shit like that. "I mumbled grabbing Royalty.
>>>>>

"Catch it Christian!" I smiled throwing the football. It hit the ground.

"Daddy Christian doesn't exist. "Loran said. We were all outside in the backyard now. Me, Kay, Cade, Loran, Royalty, Chaelin, Carmine.

"Yeah now let's play basketball. "Chaelin whined. Yeah she's about the closet thing I have to a son. She's a tomboy.

"Yeah yeah kid come on. I bet I beat yo ass anyway. "I shrugged. I soon felt a slap to the back of my head.

"Kayla why you keep hitting me?"

"Cause you keep cursing when you talking to my kids. "

"Man they mine too. Old satellite head ass. "I mumbled.

"Don't start Chris cause LeBron hairline is looking better than you. "She laughed.

"Shut up. "I laughed kissing my beautiful wife.

"Stop. Now. "Carmine said making everyone erupt in laughter.

>>>>

I wanted to incorporate Royalty into.the story. Ya like?
Vote
Comment