Chapter 24

Chris Brown.

"Aye don't talk back You not too old to get a whooping. "I said to Cadence.

"You're always being overprotective. If he's my boyfriend he just is ."

"Cadence I'm giving you 2 seconds to lower your voice. "

"Wow saying my whole first name is supposed to scare me. "She said sarcastically. I looked at this girl like she lost her mind.

"You okay today? "

"I'm fine are you?"

"Nah but you're still grounded. "

"Ooh this why I can't stand you with yo—ugh!"

"Mhm go upstairs. "I ordered. She stomped upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

"Don't be slamming doors in my house!" I yelled.

"Whatever!" She yelled back.

"Teenagers." I mumbled shaking my heading. Kay came into the room holding Chaelin.

"Chris what's wrong with her?" She asked concerned.

"I told her she wasn't aloud to have a boyfriend from the start Kay. "

"So?"

"She has one. "

"Well she's growing up. She's going to have a boyfriend whether you like it or not Chris. You have to accept it. "

"I don't have to accept anything. "I mumbled.

"Just wait on the day she gets married. You'd have a heart attack. "Kay laughed.

"Not funny Kay. "

"Okay Chris. "She said Still laughing.

"Keep laughing and you gone find out that you pregnant with my boy a few days from now. "I joked.

"Yeah yeah. "

•Cadence Brown•

"He doesn't even understand the fact that I'm not 6 anymore. "I cried into the phone to my now boyfriend Trell.

"It's okay one day he will just have to Learn to deal with it. "

"I know. Especially when in married. "I chuckled causing Trell to chuckle.

"Yeah when you're married to me. "He said causing me to blush.

"Yeah when I'm married to you. "I repeated.

"When you married to who?" Daddy asked. coming in.

"Chris go back downstairs. "Kay yelled.

"She taking bout getting married hell nah." Daddy shouted back. I heard Kay walk upstairs.

"Christopher Bring your butt downstairs before I drag you. "Kay threatened.

"You couldn't drag me if I was a cart in Ya ass. "

"Chris go downstairs. "

"Or what?" Daddy challenged.

"We not working on Christian or CJ tonight. "Kay said. I saw Daddy raise his eyebrows.

"If I hear you got married I'm killing the lil nigga. "Dad stated rushing behind Kay. I'll thank Kay for that one later.

"Your Dad is crazy!" Trell laughed.

"Tell me about it. "

"My dad thinks we should go on a date. Ya know since we are official now. "

"Really?"

"Yeah. "

"Trell lemme talk to her. "I heard his dad say in the background.

"My dad wanna speak to you. "

"Hello?" His dad said.

"Hi. "I said shyly. I have never talked to his dad before.

"So You're Cadence, I've heard a lot of good things about you. Hope you can only say the same because Trell be tripping. "I started laughing at what he said.

"Yeah he said good things about you. "

"That's good. About that first date I recommended you guys should really go out on one. Of course your Dad and I will supervise. "

"Sure thing Mr. Ross "

"Just call me Mr. B. I don't like Mr. Ross "I stopped for a moment. B was the name of the man who helped Brittany kidnap me.

"Alright Mr. B I'll tell my Dad about it. "

"Okay Bye. "

•Chris Brown•

"I was like what the fuck is this? And that's the story of how I lost my virginity when I was 8. "I said to Chaelin and X. They didn't say anything like always.

"This is the shit I'm talking about. Y'all never say nothing back. "I said. I waited on them to talk again and they didn't say a anything.

"Fuck y'all. " I spat. I soon felt a slap in the back of my head.

"What the hell Kayla?"

"Don't curse out my baby no more or I beating your ass."

"Yes baby. "I mumbled rubbing my head.

"Come here, Chae. "Kay cooed at Chaelin.

"Where y'all going?" I asked.

"Loran ,Cade, Chaelin and I are going o the mall. "

"Cool. Imma chill here then. "

"Okay. Bye baby. "

"Bye. "I looked down at X.

"Ian talking to you no more. You don't ever say nothing. Lil bitch. "I said jumping at X.

°°°°

"Hell nah. No date. No not happening. "I yelled.

"But Daddy. "Cade whined. I shook my head.

"But Daddy nothing. No date. "

"But you can go too. Come on you'll be there and with you there nothing can happen. "

"Imma go. Imma be all up in that bitch too. You ain't Boutta do nothing that I won't be able to see. "

"What if I have to pee?"

"Gone hold it today. "

"So I can go on a date with him?" She asked as a smiled crept on her face.

"Yes but I'm going too. He yo boyfriend he mine too. "I said. Cade looked at me weird until I realize what I said.

"Oh wait hollup I didn't mean it in that way. I'm not gay!" I said.

"Okaaaaaayyy. "

°°°°

"Chris stop it. "Kay mumbled.

"But you said we could start working on the boy tonight. "

"I only said that so you could leave Cade alone. "

"That's not fair. "

"Yes it is. Now Go to sleep Chris. "

"But dude down there doesn't want to. " I whined referring to my dick.

"Go find some lotion. "Kay said. I sighed and sat up.

"Do we have any scented lotion?"

"There's Cherry Blossom on the dresser. "Kayla pointed.

"Thanks baby "I mumbled getting up and getting the lotion.

°°°°°
Trell in MM

Chris a fool

Vote

Comment