Chapter 14

Chris Brown

"Chris, I just want to see my daughters." Brittany begged. She was sitting here begging bruh. It's funny as hell too. I was laughing in her face.

"Bye Brittany. "I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You're here at my door begging to see my kids knowing you're not. "I said still laughing.

"Let me see Loran then. I don't give a damn about that other bitch. "Hold up. Did she just call my daughter a bitch? I

"Brittany get the hell away from my door. "I said as I tried to close it ,but no this nigga gone block it.

"Wait, can I please see Loran?"

"You never cared about either one of them. "

"Please? I know she misses me. "I sighed.

"Loran come here!" I yelled. She ran to me and I pick her up.

"Why is she here?" Loran whispered.

"That's what I still don't get, but she said she wanted to see you. "I whispers back.

"Now you see me. Daddy can you put me down now?" I laughed and put Loran back down.

"So you're her father too now?"

"Apparently. Bye. "I slammed the door and locked it. I walked to where Loran and Cade were. Kay was in there too.

"Chris we're bored." Kay said with Loran and Cadence agreeing.

"I know what we can do, but I don't know about those two. "What? don't judge.

"Chris ,we should do something as a family. Right girls?"

"Right. " Cadence and Loran agreed.

"Fine. So what are we doing?" I ask.

"The mall!" The girls yell.
•••
"Daddy look. " Cade pointed over at Footlocker. It was a white pair of Timbs.

"You already have those in gold, red, pink,black, and white. "

"But Loran don't. "

"Loran you want a pair of Timbs?"

"Yes!"

"That is so cute. Chris they set you up. "Kay said.

"How?"

"You're buying them because she knows you have the same pair. They're trying to match with you. "

"Aye Cadence you tryna match?" I ask.

"Maybe. "

"I'm tired of people stilling my swag. "I laugh.

"It's not your swag anymore. It's our swag. "
•••
"Goodnight Daddy. Night Mommy. " Cadence and Loran said walking upstairs.

"Night. "

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know. They're usually running around. "

"Chris ,I really can't wait till we decide to have our own baby. "Kay smiled. 

"Me neither. I need a boy I'm out numbered. "I say in all seriousness. It's always a bunch of girly shit I gotta do.

"Nope we need Katelyn."

"No we need CJ. "I said.

"Katelyn. "

"CJ. "

"Katelyn. "

"Okay if it was a girl her name wouldn't be Katelyn. It would be Kaylyn. "I say.

"What's the difference?"

"I don't know. I just don't like Katelyn. It's just this thing with Katelyn. "I shrugged.

    We continued to talk for a little while longer until we heard Cadence scream. We went upstairs into her room. She wasn't in there. I went into Loran's room , Kay went to check in the game room ,she wasn't there either. I checked everywhere else she wasn't there.

"Loran ,you know where your sister at?" I asked her. She only shook her head no and went back upstairs and to bed.

"Where is she!?" I yelled. I know somebody ain't took my daughter. Hell nah.

"Calm down Chris. We'll find her. "

"I can't calm down. That's my damn daughter! Matter of fact I'm going upstairs with Loran. You coming?"

"Yea ,but at least try to calm down. Loran don't need to see you mad as hell right now. " Kay said. I sighed.  She right.

"Fine. "She walked upstairs. Where is my little girl?