Although Elder Wu would help with the Qingmang Mountain affairs whether there was money or not, why not take the money that could be taken? Anyway, it would all be used to build roads and to improve the people's livelihood.

Shen Qingzhu had a disciple working in the Metaphysics Network. After hearing Elder Wu's suggestion, Shen Qingzhu immediately made a phone call to his disciple and asked him to post an S-Class mission on the website.

Elder Wu took advantage of him making a phone call and stealthily sent Joohyun a message: (An S-level mission will be updated on the Metaphysics Network in a moment. Your call next.)

Joohyun was in the evening study when she received this message. She curiously opened the Metaphysics website, and when she saw the S-Class mission that had just been updated and pinned to the top, she oohed and aahed and stood up from her seat. She then ran outside excitedly under the astonished gaze of the class.

"Third Brother, I can go to Qingmang Mountain." As soon as Joohyun left the classroom, she couldn't wait to call Lisa.

Lisa thought Joohyun hadn't given up and wanted to go to Qingmang mountain alone. He was moved, but also worried. "Irin, I know you want to go to Qingmang Mountain, but didn't you promise me to wait for Master Mao to find out the reason?"

"No, ah. I'm not going to go there secretly. I can go openly and honestly." Thinking of the mission she just saw, Joohyun's eyes glowed with excitement. "The Metaphysics Network released an S-Class mission about Qingmang Mountain just now. The bonus is 50 million."

Lisa was stunned. How could there be such a coincidence that a mission to Qingmang Mountain was released at this time?

"I have taken the mission, so I can not only go to Qingmang Mountain honestly and openly, but also can make money. It's a fortune. It's as much as what I earned in a whole year last year." Eighteen long years had passed, and the old man was finally reliable for a moment. He even found her such a two-pronged errand.

When Lisa heard this, he felt that things could not be so coincidental. Thus, he asked uneasily, "What is the task about?"

"It didn't specify. It only requires a Celestial Master with a high cultivation level," Joohyun replied.

Lisa's hunch that something was wrong intensified: "There is no specific information about the mission, but the bonus is so high. Irin, you should not just take it."

"It's okay, it's the Old... Grandpa who told me to take it, ah."

"Elder Wu?" When Lisa heard that it was Elder Wu who told Joohyun to take it, he was a little confused. Those that could be posted as S-Rank missions on the Metaphysics website must be very dangerous missions, but there was no way that Elder Wu would let Irin take the risk.

"Third Brother, I will go to Qingmang Mountain tomorrow. Whether the mission is successful or not, I will definitely bring back the spiritual artifact," Joohyun said with conviction.

"Toot-toot!"

A beep suddenly interrupted the phone call. Lisa glanced at it and said to Joohyun, "Irin, Master Mao called me. Let's talk later."

"En."

Joohyun hung up the call and booked herself a flight to Qingmang Mountain right after. Anyway, regardless of whether Lisa agreed or not, she would not give up this opportunity.

The Lou courtyard.

Lisa got on the phone with Master Mao: "Master Mao?"

"Lisa, I will go to Qingmang Mountain tomorrow," Master Mao said.