𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Start from the beginning

Every student got up and put their papers on Will's desk. "𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘," Emma yelled at
Y/n who were the few students in the room and Y/n walking ahead to the desk, putting her paper on top of the pile. Y/n made eye contact with Will but broke it fast, turning back and waited for her friend.

A woman came in the room with a white top and red skirt. "𝗛𝗶," Will said to the woman.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," She asked with a smile, Will turned to look at her and he opened his mouth saying, "𝗨𝗵, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮," he said.

"𝗨𝗺, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱," she said and Will interrupted her before continuing her sentence, "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds and said, "𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿- 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱,"

Will stood up saying, "𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸."

Jack coming in the room showing up behind the woman. Making the woman look at the side. Jack and her were making eye contact in silence when Jack broke it by questioning Will, "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀?"

"𝗨𝗵𝗺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲," Will pointed out.

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃𝗲, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Jack said.

"𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Alana asked Will.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱," Jack said to the woman. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹."

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄," Will asked, looking a little to the side looking at Alana.

Alana spoke took a second and spoke, "𝗢𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲."

"𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹," Jack announced.

Y/n still waiting for Emma, trying to find the sheet of paper in her bag. Y/n tried not to listen in the conversation but, her ears still listened in.

"𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤?" She thought to herself.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿. 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺-"

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱," Will interrupted.