Chapter 27 (Epilogue)

Hey guys..so this is the last chapter..i hope you will enjoy it..it might not be that good because i am bit emotionally disturbed..and writing only gives me some semblance of peace.

Eventhough Imlie loved India but London was her home, she was so happy being back especially in her room. It was bigger than what was in Rathore Mansion. But it was filled with less teddy bears.

As soon as she had landed in London she had messaged her friends and today they are meeting after almost few months, she got ready in her favorite dress and went downstairs.

Im- Good Morning everyone..

N/Arpi/Ar- Good Morning..she took a apple from the fruit basket and Aryan looked at her properly for the first time.

Ar- Kahan jaa rahi ho??

Im- I am going to meet my friends from the dance academy..i am so excited and i can finally start my new job there as well.

N- But breakfast??

Im- I will have with them..see you guys later. Just to tease Aryan even more she kissed his cheek and left winking at him.

Ar-(thinks)This girl will be the death of me..

Imlie met her friends in a cafe and everyone was so excited they had ordered her favorite blueberry pancakes, fruit salad and juice,

M- Ee Imlie you forgot once you went there..

Im- Nahi guys..i didn't and Maddie tum you just called me once and didn't even tell me that now you have a boyfriend 😡😒

M- Sorry..but it still new and don't wanna tell anything to anyone. Aur tu bata kya haal tera Aru ka..

Im- Uska naam mat lo..romance department mein bikul zero hain..hamesha leaves me hanging..ugh..everyone laughed at her pouting face.

Another girl named Preeta looked at Imlie and said,

P- Imlie..Aryan is different atleast he doesn't force you to have any kind of physical relationship with him. He respects you so much islye he is doing this.

Im- Woh sab theek hain but i am more irritated about how he leaves me hanging..i wanna learn but sometimes it feels like he is controlling himself.

P- Maybe try talking to him, he is just afraid to hurt you i guess.

Im- Hmm. They had fun talking, pulling each other's leg and gossiping.

On the other hand Aryan was irritated he had been calling Imlie for an hour and she didn't even respond to her texts, Arpita saw this and teased him,

Arpi- Intehaa ho gayi intezar ki..aina kuch khabar mere yaar ki..🤪🤪 Aryan glared at her..

Arpi- Aru..ek din hua London aaye hue..let her enjoy na..thoda space de do bechari ko..and don't worry she is all yours..

Ar- And i aim to announce that..aapki help chaiye mujhe..

Arpi- Kis liye??

Ar- Surprise engagement party ke liye..

Arpi- 😲😲😲 haye..mera bhai bada ho gaya hain..so big..😚😚

Ar- Di..will you help me or not??

Arpi- Yeh koi puchane ki baat hain kya??

Imlie was feeling weird, it wasn't that she didn't like spending time with her friends but 2 hours had turned into 4 and now they wanna do shopping which she didn't want to do..

P- Han han seedha seedha bol ki Aru ke saath hi shopping pasand hain..

M- I know right..doing hanky and panky in the dressing room.

Im- Yaar tum log Arpita di se bhi jayada bade waale tease ho..😑😑😒..i hate you guys..

P- Ab chal jayada nakhre na kar..maybe you can choose a sexy dress to entice Aryan..she winked at him.

Im- Not a bad idea.😏😏

Aryan had done all the preparation and he made sure that Imlie's friends keep her busy till the evening.

In the evening Imlie finally took out her phone only to find it more than 20 missed calls from Aryan and Arpita..and only one message that Narmada was in hospital.

Im-(thinks)- Oh my god..

She left her friends quickly and took the taxi and went back home, it was all dark and she was getting scared,

Im- Maa, Di..Aru!! Suddenly the lights came out and everyone shouted SURPRISE!!!

Imlie was confused to see her friends and some of the business associates of Arpita and Aryan, she ran and hugged Narmada,

Im- Maa aap theek ho na?? I got the message that you were in hospital.

Ar- Umm woh mera plan to call you here..yeh sab iss surprise ka hissa hain.

Im- Tum na peet pe khoni khaogaye mere se..why did you scare me?? Aur yeh party kis khushi mein??

Ar- Sab pata chal jayega..now why don't you go and change?? And come downstairs quickly okay.

She glared at him, and went to her room to change and smirked thinking about the dress. As she reached downstairs a spotlight fell on her, and Aryan came towards her while speaking on the mike.

Ar- Hello, everyone i know ki aap sab log bhi curious hain ki what is the reason for this party..so the reason is Imlie..My love, my life and then he kneels down and said..

Ar- I am a man of few words but i want to tell you that you have made my life better, you were light in my darkened life..without you i am nothing..so will you do the honor of marrying me??

Im- Yes!!! She said without even thinking and he made her wear the ring and everyone applauded..

Ar-(whispers)- Waise you are looking quite sexy in this red dress..it is so difficult to control myself..

Im- So what will you do?? She challenged..

But before he could reply in walked Keerti, a bit drunk and hugged Aryan all of a sudden,

K- Aru please don't marry her na..i love you so much..

Ar- Keerti..leave me..what are you even doing here?? I thought you were in US

Imlie was hell irritated seeing so she threatened her with a knife,

Im-(pointing a knife at her)- Listen to me you bitch😡😡, Aryan sirf aur sirf mera hain. He doesn't want you..he doesn't love you so stay the hell away..now leave from here before i stab you..she moved the knife upwards and Keerti ran from there as everyone laughed.

Present

Imlie looked at the sleeping figure of Aryan she chuckled even though he had nicknamed her as Koala bear but it was him who had become clingy..but she loved it..especially when he slept like a small baby hugging her.

There was time in her life, when she thought that she was destined to be miserable and sad for the rest of her life..but she is grateful that circumstances had brought Aryan in her life..she knew that even her mother would be very happy with this union..and she too had promised herself to love cherish this man for the rest of her life.

and she too had promised herself to love cherish this man for the rest of her life

Ps- This is Imlie's red dress..

Pss- So hey guys this book is finished now..hope you have enjoyed it..please do comment on it..