Chapter 24

Hey guys..so Imlie is finally awake, and she will be still little angry with Aryan but she will also want to take revenge from Aditya..

Aryan was enjoying the moment, it has been a long time he had punched someone or fought someone..he looked at Aditya who he had used as a punching bag, looking all black and blue..

Adi- Let..me..go. Please..

Ar- Abhi toh tumhari maar pitai shuru hui hain..how can i let you go like this..his phone started chiming, at first he was irritated but than he saw the name and he quickly picked up the phone.

Ar- Di?? Kya hua?? Imlie is okay na..

Arpi- UNB..hosh aa gaya hain usse..she has opened her eyes..jahan bhi ho jaldi hospital aa jaa..

Ar- Han..han mein aata hun..he cuts the call and heard Aditya say..

Adi- S..she..is alive..he looked afraid.

Ar- Islye tum abhi bhi zinda ho..nahi toh i would have given you a very horrible death.

Aryan reached the hospital in record speed, Imlie was smiling and talking to Narmada and Arpita, when he went inside she stopped smiling and glared at him,

Im- Maa isko bolo ki yahan se jaaye..yeh mere pe bahut chillata hain, i don't like it at all.

Arpi- Imlie..ab maaf kar de na bechare ko..he was very sad saach mein.

Im- Theek hain..i will forgive him..but ek shart pe..agale do hafte taq you have to do anything i want. 😏😏

Ar- As you wish my Princess..

Imlie blinked while Narmada and Arpita looked at each other and decided to tease Aryan,

N- My Princess han Aru??

Arpi- Aur nahi toh kya Maa..he loves her princess a lot doesn't he..

Im- Nahi di..yeh koi pyaar nahi karta hain..bas gussa karta hain..she turned her face away pouting..

N- Haye bhagwan tum dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..chal Arpita inke jhagade yeh khud hi solve kare..

Arpi- Fight toh sirf ek wajah hain..yeh bas ek durse ke saath time spend karna chatha hain..bas bolne wale nahi hain humare samne..she teased.

They left smiling but Imlie was still not looking at him and she still pouting, he sat on the bed and looked at her,

Ar- Sach mein naraz ho??

Im- Hmm..she nodded at him. He smiled and grabbed his ears and said sorry to her.

Ar- Apne grumpy cat ko maaf nahi karogi?? Sorry na..Princess please.

Finally she relented and smiled, he hugged her tightly and he was trying so hard to not cry, Imlie patted his back,

Im- Waise when i was in coma i heard you talking about hurting the Tripathi's what did you do??

Ar- Do you have to talk about them?? Itne time ke baad tum uthi ho..he rubbed her cheeks when she saw blood and bruises on his hand..

Im- Aru..yeh kya hua?? Tumhe chot kaise lagi??

Ar- I was just giving someone some special treatment..

Im-(smirking)- And what about my chance?? I too want to give this someone a special treatment..😏😏but usse phele i wanna do something..

Ar- Kya??

Imlie pulled him closer and kissed him softly at first, but then he pulled her more closer, she roamed her hands on his hair and he leaned down and bit her neck a bit in between..after few minutes they came up for air..

Im- I missed doing this..

Ar- ❤❤🤯🤯

Im- Now tell me where Aditya is?? I wanna teach him a lesson..

Ar- 😒😒😒 you just killed the romantic vibe by taking his name but i will tell you where he is and what i am doing with him..

Im- 😎😎😎😎

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter and it is good enough and please do give feedback as well..and are you excited about what Imlie will do to him??