Chapter 6

Hey guys..this chapter has Imlie's point of view of her one year in London and what her thoughts about going back to India..

Imlie was sitting in her usual window seat, but she was too quiet and feeling contemplative today. Aryan looked on worried she hasn't said a word to him, or thrown her usual childish tantrums.

Arpi- Aru..i am worried, yeh itna chup kyun hain..tumhara jhagada toh nahi hua na??

Ar- Nahi di..i think she is just nervous going back to India.

N- I hope she can get through this..bechari she shouldn't have to face all these things alone..

Imlie smiled thinking how truly lucky to have gotten such a caring and supportive family, after what she had gone through with the Tripathi's she was afraid that she may do something to make them angry.

Imlie would always ask permission to do things, to have food, and finally Narmada had enough she made sure Imlie sat with her,

N- Yeh tumhara bhi ghar hain beta..you don't have to ask permission for anything, you can take anything you want, when you want..do whatever you like and whatever that makes you happy.

N- Jaise Arpi meri beti hain waise tu bhi hain.

This opened the floodgates and Imlie told her how she was treated as a servant even though she was married to Aditya. He never truly loved her but still she fought for her relationship.

Slowly and steadily she was coming out of her shell and behaving like a 19 year old would do, Arpita and Imlie would have movie marathons.

They went to get manicure and pedicure as well. And they also went to shopping trips where Imlie would usually try to buy the cheapest dresses but Arpita forced her to buy dresses.

Im- Par di yeh sab itna costly hain..

Arpi- Oh ho come thoda apna dressing style change kar you will look more beautiful..i promise.

But, for her the most precious thing was her relationship with Aryan, at first it was a bit awkward being in his own house but slowly they became best friends.

But as usual being best friends comes with its share of fights and arguments, the first time they truly fought was when Arpita took three of them to a Pub and Imlie wanted to try some alcohol.

Ar- No Imlie don't drink alcohol..

Im- Aare bas ek sip di ki glass se..

Arpi- Let her drink UNB..thoda sa hi toh hain.

Ar- No..means No di..chalo tum mere saath..he dragged her outside and she shouted at him.

Im- Leave me..kya hain i am not going to become an alcoholic with just a sip..and how dare you shout at me..mujhe yahan lekar aaye ho..toh it doesn't mean you own me..

Ar- I did the mistake of bringing you here..uss Aditya ke pass hi chod dene chaiye the..

He stopped realizing what he had said, and tried to say sorry but Imlie hailed a taxi and went back home.

For the next two days she didn't speak to him or had food with him..the third day he was fed up so he went straight to her room,

Ar- I am sorry..i shouldn't have shouted at you..and shouldn't have taken Aditya's name as well.

Im- Yes!! I won..she was jumping around..

Ar- What is happening??

Im- Aare i had a bet with di ki you will say I am sorry to me first..i wasn't that angry with you.

After that they had grown more closer, they had their meals together, would sometimes sleep on the same bed together while watching movies, and also be secretly jealous as well when Aryan met a girl or Imlie met a boy.

But what was frightening for Imlie was the influx of new emotions she felt when she had kissed his cheek for the first time..

Im-(thinks)- This is wrong..i am still married..and i cannot have feelings for him..he is my friend, my mentor..this is seriously wrong.

Imlie was feeling suffocated it was like her present and past was going to clash very horribly..and she would be the collateral damage here.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this chapter and hope you understand how she feels..