Chapter 13

Hey guys..Imlie is full on ignoring Aryan..and Aparna getting caught..please do comment..

Imlie woke up after sometime, she groaned her head was paining and a gasp escaped her lips when she tried to get up..

N- Imlie tu theek hain na..

Arpi- Hum kitna daar gaye the..

Ar- Par tum giri kaise??

Im- Aare bas bas..i will tell woh kya hua na.. Aparna Tripathi wanted to harm Kaki Maa so she added cashew powder in her soup, the servants told me..so i made the fresh batch for Kaki Maa and drank that soup, i guess i am allergic too.

N- Haye bhagwan..woh aurat aise kaise kar sakti hain..

Im- I am sorry i shouldn't have asked them to come to Rathore Mansion..

Ar- I will not leave them..how dare they tried to hurt my Mom and you..

Imlie didn't say anything she kept quite and looked away, Narmada and Arpita looked on surprised why was she not talking to Aryan, even Aryan looked at her frowning,

Ar-(think)What happened to her?? Mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi hain??

Imlie was discharged soon, she was told not run around and or lift anything heavy, and to keep her stress level less as she maybe prone to headaches. They had reached home, and Imlie glared at Aparna and left,

Ap- Abhi kaisi tabiyat hain uski??

Ar- Do you think we are dumb?? Himmat kaise hui aapki to try and hurt my family?? Humari kindness ka bahut fayada utha liya aapne..

Everyone looked towards the door when they heard sirens, the police came inside and stood in front of Aparna,

P- Mrs Tripathi you are under arrest..

Ap- Par mene kya kiya??

P- Aapne Narmada ji ko hurt karni ki koshish, and unhe save karne ke chakkar mein miss Imlie ko chot lag gayi..so we are arresting you..

Ap- Aapke pass kya saboot hain..

Ar- Mere staff eyewitness hain Inspector..

Ap- Dekhiye Inspector yeh log humse kisi na kisi baat ka badla le rahe hain..yeh log staff ko bhi bol sakte hain jhoot bolne ke liye??

Im- ENOUGH!! Imlie came downstairs and stood infront of Aparna.

Im- I cannot believe mein kabhi aapko Maa bolti thi.. agar aapne mujhe harm kiya hota, i wouldn't have said anything..but apne meri Kaki Maa ko harm karne ki koshish ki and i will not forgive you for that.

Im- Chup chup police ke saath chale jao..nahi toh aaj raat ko kisi shelter mein rukna hoga tum sab logo ko..

Reluctantly Aparna went with the Police, she looked towards Rupali and said,

Im- Aaj raat tak ka waqt, pack your things and leave..stay at Tripathi niwas but mujhe har mahine rent chaiye..ek baar bhi late hua i will personally throw you out myself.

R- Itna ego kab se aa gaya hain tum mein??

Im- A PERSON COULD HAVE DIED..she screamed..

Im- You know what..you guys deserve a girl like Malini to be the bahu of the house..i am so happy ki mein uss toxic jagah se nikal gayi..

She went back to her room, her head was starting to pain because of all that shouting, she was sitting on the bed when Aryan came inside,

Im- Please leave Mr.Rathore i am not in a mood to talk.. Aryan's jaw twitched in anger when she called him Mr.Rathore

Ar- Why are you avoiding me??

Im- Please leave..

Ar- No..he sat next to her on the bed..tell me kya hua hain..

Im- Why are you bothered about me?? Jao time spend karo usse Keerti ke saath..

Ar- My my..are you jealous??

Im- W..wh..what..jealous ho meri jooti..

Ar- (leans towards her)Good because that means you have feelings for me as well..

Im- WHAT!!

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you liked it..please do comment how this chapter was..