Chapter 2

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it..and the flashback continues here as well,

Flashback

Imlie woke up feeling relaxed and rested after a long time, she looked down and saw that someone had changed her dress, she looked around she was definitely not in the Tripathi niwas.

Then reality crashed on her that she was all alone, and she didn't even know who saved, and knowing her luck probably someone with wrong intentions.

Quickly getting up she ran outside the room only to collide with Aryan who was drinking hot black coffee..hissing in pain he quickly ran to the bathroom and opened his shirt and poured water over the burnt area. He came out hissing and patting his chest.

Ar- Are you mad?? He looked up but the girl was not around..

Im- Wait wait she came inside with a cream. i asked for a burn cream from the servant..here put it on..

Ar-(smirks)You put it on.. and then he realized what he had said.

Im- What?? Mein kyun..😲😒😒

Ar- Tumhari wajah se hua na..🤪😲

Im-(hands on her hips)-Oh hello i didn't purposely collide with you..cream laga lo..i am waiting outside.

She puts the cream on the bed and walks away huffing, and Aryan chuckled..after putting the cream and wearing a new shirt.

Ar- How are you feeling now??

Im- I am fine thank you but how did i reach here?? I was walking on the road na.. she trailed on and then she suddenly gasps and picking a vase from the corner..tumne mere kapde change kiye the kya??

Ar-(picking up the vase from her hand)I am not a pervert..i asked a maid to change your clothes..waise what is your name??

Im- Imlie..and yours??

Ar- Aryan Singh Rathore. Waise why were you walking in the rain all alone..??

The mood changed and she started crying again and suddenly hugged him, he awkwardly patted her back and make her sit down on the couch.

Im- I am sorry..i didn't mean to cry..

Ar- It is okay..you can share when you want to..waise do you have any other family member who lives here?? Because i am leaving India after sometime.

Im- My mother lives in Pagdandiya.

Ar- If you want i can take you there.

Im- She nodded and said Thank you.

As Aryan said he took Imlie to Pagdandiya and they met her mother who was just as sweet as his own mother and while Aryan was leaving Imlie was pouting,

Im-(grabbing his arm) You are going away??

Ar- I have to dear..i have a family there.

M- Can i ask you favour dear..Imlie has suffered so much i want her to be happy and make her career so will you take her with you..

Im- Amma but what about you?? I cannot leave you all alone here.

M- But..

Ar- She is right aunty..even if i take her away she will be always worried about you. She smiled someone actually cared about what she felt.

Im-(hugging him) Goodbye..happy journey.

Ar- Take care of yourself and it was good to meeting you and Aunty..

He took Meethi's blessing as well and gave Imlie his number as well as he had given her a mobile phone and told her to call him whenever she wants.

They used to talk whenever possible because of the new phone he had gifted her before leaving.

Imlie was slowly building her life together, she started working in Pagdandiya newspaper as an intern as well.

One day she was working in the office, when one of the villagers had informed her that Meethi had been taken to the hospital.

She quickly left the office and went straight to the hospital, where the doctor informed her that Meethi had died due to heart attack.

Imlie was totally numb, she didn't cry while burning her mother on the pyre, she went back home and messaged Aryan as well..and he came to meet her as soon as possible..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- S..she is gone..she said while she was staring at wall.

And she finally started crying while he held her, afterwards he helped her pack everything and no matter what she said, he had decided to take her to London with him..he will take care of her and make sure she is never sad ever again.

Ps- Hey guys..sorry to kill Meethi but it was the only way she would have gone to London with Aryan without any hesitation. And what type of bonding you want to see with the Rathore's..