Chapter 8

Hey guys..I know ki i told the books are on hold but i am way too addicted to write on them, so from this chapter we will see Arylie becoming jealous and confused about their feelings for each other.

Imlie was beyond excited, for the first time she had kept an alarm at 12 in morning to be the first one to wish Aryan Happy Birthday and she had tiptoed into his room only to find him wide awake.

Im- Aru?? He was standing by the window..wiping his tears away he looked at her.

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Happy Birthday 😀🥳🥳..she hugged him and asked him about his plans but he was not answering..

Im- Bola na..she shook him..

Ar- I don't celebrate my birthday.

Im- Aare par kyun?? We have so many exciting things to do..cake cutting hain, party hoti..

Ar- Imlie!! Tum hamesha zid kyun karti ho?? Mene bola na i don't celebrate my birthday..toh kyun karna hain planning kisi cheez ki??

Ar- And if you don't mind i want to be alone so leave..

Imlie glared at him and left, she huffed she destroyed her sleep for this grumpy person, he can go to hell for all she cares. The next day the mood was somber in the house, even Arpita looked sad, so Imlie decided to ask Narmada,

Im- Kaki Maa..aaj dono siblings kyun grumpy cat jaise behave kar rahe hain..??

N- Actually aaj Arvind ki death anniversary, islye Aru bhi apna birthday nahi mana raha itne saalon se.

Im- He died on Aryan's birthday?? 🥺🥺

N- Hmm..beta please aaj kisi se jayada baat mat karna nahi unhe force karna kuch karne ke liye..okay..

Im- Okay..she nodded.

But due to her curious nature and sometimes over emphatic self, she had again went to go see Aryan, he was as usual working on his laptop.

Im-(sitting beside him)- Tum free ho?? Hum drive pe chale??

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Bas drive pe..kitni der ghar mein rahogaye??

Ar- Fine chalo..but Imlie was quicker and she took the keys from the table and ran away.

Imlie drove around mindlessly and then finally stopping at her favorite sweet shop,

Ar- Tumhare daant kisi din kharab ho jayegaye..kitna meetha kha rahi ho..

Im- I not here to buy anything..i wanna tell a story..woh ladka dekh rahe ho counter ke peeche?? It was his 12th birthday when his mother died due to drunk driver.

Im- For one year he didn't celebrate anything no birthdays no festivals nothing but after that he worked hard to start this shop and even kept the shop's name on his mother's name.

Im- I am not saying this to make you feel bad or anything but rather than being sad, you should be happy that he was in your life..and i am sure he wouldn't have wanted you to waste your life being sad.

Im- Waise Arvind ji ka favorite sweet kya tha??

Ar- Jalebi..

Im- Aare waah..i will right back.

Imlie ran inside the sweet and ordered half kg of Jalebi and then distributed to the small children playing around the shop..Aryan too came there and the children hugged and wished him happy birthday.

Ar- Thank you..

Im- Chale..

Ar- Wait i am sorry about shouting at you..how can i make it up to you??

Im- Buy me a plate of Aloo tikki i will eat it in the car..😋😋

Ar- Imlie we will have it inside the shop mere car mein leather seats hain kuch bhi gira toh kharab ho jayega..🤨🤨

Im- Oho theek hain..chalo ab she dragged him inside the shop.

Mohan looked at Imlie and a man with her, so he teased

M- Oho Miss Imlie..yeh tere Babusaheb hain kya??

Ar- Excuse me mein kis angle se woh idiot Tripathi lagta hun??

Im- Aare baba shaant.. Mohan he is my best friend..Aryan..

M- Best friend ya..😏😏

Im- Aare aise kaise i will leave my soulmate..she gave him a flying kiss..

M- Haye mein mar jaawa..

Ar-(thinks)Ek Tripathi kam tha ab yeh bhi line maar raha hain meri Imlie pe?? Wait what?? Why did i call her meri Imlie??

Im-(shaking him)Kiske khayal mein khoye hua ho?? She teased him..

Ar- Tumhe kya order karna hai karo..i will pay..

Im- Oh hello aaj birthday hain tumhara i will pay..you want something?? Ya di ke liye kuch le jaye??

After having the aloo tikki and buying some sweets for Arpita and Narmada they went back home, but Aryan was still feeling confused, why did he feel jealous and possessive about Imlie??

The Tripathi's were sad their house was auctioned and they prayed and hoped that the money was enough to pay off the gambling sharks..

Adi- Excuse me..do you know who brought our house..he asked the man who had organized the auction.

Ar- I did Mr.Tripathi..Aryan sauntered in with predatory glance at Aditya..

Ar- And bahut jald i will buy Bhaskar times as well.

Adi- I wanted to ask you something..please let me and my family stay here.. i will pay you rent on time..but this house means a lot to me.

Ar- Hmm it is okay for me..but i have to take permission from the owner of this house..

Adi- I thought you brought the house??

Ar- oh i did but the deed is on someone's else name..my Princess..

Adi- Princess?? Who??

Im- Aryan!!..

Everyone turned to see a visibly changed Imlie, she looked so modern and so confident..Aryan was furious that idiot Tripathi had started giving her heart eyes..but Imlie didn't meet anyone she heads straight for Aryan..

Im- Why did you call me here??

Ar- Well because i brought this house for you??

Im- What!!

Ps- Hey guys..please comment how was the chapter?? And Aryan being jealous??