Chapter 16

Hey guys..so this is story is going to get over soon. I hope you liked it..please do give it lots and lots of comments..

Imlie had to control herself from laughing out too loud because of the comic way Aryan was looking she leaned towards him and whispered,

Im- You are too cute, i was playing this game to bring out your feelings.

Ar- Aacha ji..you like playing with fire kya?? I would have beaten him black and blue..

Im- I don't doubt that..besides you think i was truly interested in a boy like him, when i have a man in my life.

Ar-( looking at her intensely) And this man doesn't like sharing you with anyone.

After sometime they left paying the bill, Imlie didn't want to go back home so went for shopping at a local market, Imlie was so excited to try all the silver jewelry especially earrings but it was too costly,

Im-(hands on her hips) Bhaiye yeh mujhe 150 mein chaiye bas..

M- Nahi milega madam, 400 se ek rupiya kaam nahi..

Im- Haww..rakho apna cheez apne pas..i don't want to buy it..

Aryan rolled his eyes at her behavior, and glared at him

Im- Tum kuch mat bola..Aru kitna costly tha. I was trying to bargain..

Ar- If you want it so badly let me buy that for you.

Im- Nahi bikul nahi..koi zaroorat nahi uss akdu dukhandar ke pass jaane ki..

After roaming around and finally buying a small bracelet that too on Aryan's insistence they went to have some lunch, they had just made their way to designated area for lunch when they heard Keerti's voice,

K- Aru!! Oh my god..hi she hugged him and Imlie glared at her. Aryan took a step back quickly and sat next to Imlie.

K- Kya yaar..tum toh mujhe bhul gaye ho?? We had so much fun during our dinner..

Im- He was busy..

K- Umm who are you?? Kamli?? Kamla??

Im- My name is Imlie🤨🤨

K- Ya Imlie..toh Aru..

Ar- I will go and order something for us..he left quickly not wanting to be a part of a cat fight.

Im- Listen to me you bitch..Aryan se dur raho..he is mine..samjhi..

K- Aww..really?? Look at you..you are just a child and i am women..tell do you even know how to pleasure a man..Imlie reamined silent.

K- Exactly but i do..and dekh lene soon he will leave you for a mature women..

Aryan had came back to tense atmosphere, Keerti said goodbye and left whereas Imlie looked like she was on the verge of crying,

Ar- Imlie kya hua??

Im- I wanna go back home please..

Ar- But..food..

Im- You can ask them to pack it na..i am not feeling well..please.

Ar- Okay.

The whole ride over Imlie was quite, when they reached home, she went straight to her room and didn't speak with anybody. In the evening Imlie was talking to herself,

Im- Sab theek hoga Imlie..just go and talk to him..haan..

She went to his room and he was reading a book, she quickly gets on the bed and takes the book and sits on his lap..

Ar- Imlie..what??

Im- Kiss me..

Ar- Im..kya hua hain..why are you behaving like this..??

Im- Kiss me na..kya problem hain??😡😡

Ar- Imlie..this all new to you..we need to slow down please..did Keerti say something to you??

Im- No..i am sorry i disturbed you..she left quickly feeling rejected and disappointed..

Imlie felt sad maybe what Keerti said was right, she didn't know anything about pleasuring a man, so why will Aryan be ever interested in him..she was sure that he was confusing his feelings of possessiveness to love..it is better to leave from here as soon as possible.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter?? And what do you think Aryan will do now??