Chapter 19

Hey guys..so i am going to be busy for few days so you to make do with this update and i would love to hear your comments..

Aryan and Imlie had came back home and Imlie was hiding behind Aryan, when Narmada grabbed her ear from behind and twisted,

N- Bahut badmash ho gayi hain tu..

Im-(pouting)- Oww..Kaki Maa sorry na..but thoda fault iss grumpy cat bhi hain..

Ar‐ What did i do??🤨🤨

Im- Ek kiss hi manga tha..kyun reject kiya mujhe..Aryan glared at her as Narmada and Arpita teased him.

N- Aacha ab woh chodo, khana khao tum dono..

Im- Aap khila do apne haath se..

N- Chal badmash..she took her away to the dining table.

After dinner Imlie was sitting in her room, she hides her face in the pillow as she was feeling shy and blushing remembering the kiss and the feel of his hands on her body.

Im-(thinks)- How will i face him now??

Ar- Well agar tum nahi mil sakti to i will come to your room.

Imlie hides her face more, and suddenly she squealed when he pulled her into his lap,

Ar- Imlie..we need to talk..

Im- Kya hua?? Look i am ready to learn to make you happy..but i don't want you to leave me.

Ar- Imlie..ek relationship mein sirf physical hona zaarori nahi hain..it is important to be emotionally connected as well..we both are new to this..

Ar- So how about we take it one step at a time..how about we go on a date first..

Im- Okay..but what about your office?? Tum toh ho bahut bade businessman..😏😏

Ar- I will always make time for my Princess..

Im- Will you stay here??

He nodded and she slept on his chest, while he moved his hands on her hair. Soon he fell asleep too. The next day she woke up and looked at him,

Im-(thinks)- Sote hue bikul baache lag raha hain..she roamed her fingers on his face and kissed his cheek and whispered Good Morning to him.

She was going to get up when he pulled her back, and smiled at her..he nipped her neck and she felt ticklish..

Ar- Good Morning Princess..

Im- Good Morning Grumpy cat..

Ar- So what you wanna do today??

Im- Whatever you want..i just wanna spend time with you.

After getting ready they went to have breakfast with the family. Imlie was having smile on her face as everything was going good between.

After breakfast they had went for a long drive, and stopped at an icecream shop and Aryan brought Chocolate icecream for her and Rocky road for himself.

Im- Waise i still have to go to London..

Ar- Why? 🤨🤨

Im- Aare i have to tell them na ki i will join as a teacher afterwards..

Ar- Hmm..call them and tell them..i don't want you to leave me..

Im- Aru..do you want to stay here only??

Ar- I am not sure..i still have to punish Aditya..i have just fired him..

Im- You have already punished the man responsible for Jiju's death..tum revenge ke peeche mat bhago..apni life jiyo..

Ar- I need time Princess..itna aasan nahi sab kuch bhulna..

Im- Chalo koi nahi..apna mood mat kharab mat karo..

Imlie felt sad Aryan was still stuck in the past, she just wanted him to be happy and she knew exactly what she had to do..to make him happy..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you guys like it..please do comment what should happen next??