Chapter 10

Hey guys..double update for you guys..hope you will like it..here we will see Imlie punishing the Tripathi's

Arylie reached the Rathore Mansion, Aryan had gently put her on the sofa, groaning he stretched trying to relieve the knots of his shoulder,

Ar- Haye..Imlie kitni moti ho gayi ho..thoda sweets kaam karo tum..

Im- Haww😡😡 so rude..i am not talking to you..she huffed and started rubbing her legs. Aryan rolled her eyes he took her legs and kept it on his lap and rubbed them slowly.

Ar- Jayada nakhre mat karo..

N- Imlie sab theek hain na??

Arpi- Aur woh log saach mein yahan aane wale hain??

Im- Sorry guys but it will for a week only.

The next day except Malini everyone else had came with their bags and standing at the door, Mohan Bhaiya and others tried to take away their bags but Imlie stopped them,

Im- Wait bhaiya..yeh log mehmaan nahi hain..show them the servant quaters and their uniform. Men will do dusting of the house, and women will help you in the kitchen.

Adi- Hum tumhare orders kyun suna?? Tum iss ghar ki malkin thodi na ho..

N- Nahi par meri beti hain..aur ek baat jaan lo yahan jo kuch bhi hoga Imlie ki marzi se hoga..

The Rathore's were having breakfast when the Tripathi's also joined them,

Im- Excuse me?? What are you doing??

Adi- Breakfast kar rahe hain..aur kya??

Ap- Rehne de Adi..iss jaisi batameez ladki ko kya bolna..

Im- Get up..when they didn't move she shouted GET UP!! tum log bhul gaye ho kya you are servants here?? Humare khane ke baad tum khana khaogaye..aur yeh nakhre kisi aur ko dikho..apne parivaar ke logo ke kartoot ki wajah yeh halat hain tumhari remember that.

She left without eating her breakfast, she went to her room and started to dance to let go of the stress. Aryan looked on he was feeling furious because of Aditya she was sad..but he will get his revenge soon.

Aditya was working on new article when the PA told him that Aryan was calling him to his cabin..Aditya hated how he had become the new CEO and he had to work under him.

Adi- May i come in sir??

Ar- Yes..actually Mr Tripathi i am thinking that ab aapko thoda change of scenery ki zaroorat hain.

Adi- Matlab??

Ar- Aaj se aap Page 3 department mein kaam karne wala hain..

Adi- I don't want to work there..i am a serious piece writer..

Ar- Ab kuch jayada hi serious ho chuke hain..and besides you are not in a condition to say no to me..rent kaise pay karne wale hain aap??

Adi- Okay..

Ar- Good you may leave now..

Aditya glared at him and left, on the other hand the Tripathi's were resting in the servant's room.

Ap- Kitni change ho gayi hain Imlie..kaise baat kar rahi thi..

Rupi- Sahi mein paise ka itna nasha ho gaya hain usse..

N- But what can we do..we need to do this..nahi toh humara ghar bhi humare haath se chala jayega..

But, Aparna was angry she wanted to get back Imlie for all the humiliation she had faced today, she just wanted one opportunity to show where she really belonged..

Ps- Hey guys..do want Aparna or any other Tripathi's to harm Rathore's?? And how should Imlie feel jealous?? Also this was the blue dress she was wearing in the last chapter..

do want Aparna or any other Tripathi's to harm Rathore's?? And how should Imlie feel jealous?? Also this was the blue dress she was wearing in the last chapter