Chapter 15

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it. Imlie will love irritating Aryan. Please do comment..

Imlie was sitting in her room listening music when her phone chimed with an incoming video call, she picked it up and it was her best friend Maddy from dance academy.

Im- Madz!! Hi honey kaise ho?? I miss you so much..she gave him flying kiss.

M- Han han jayada butter mat lagao, tum toh na phone karti ho na hi message. He pouted..

Im- Oh ho baby.. kyun itna chid rahe ho..i am sorry na..i am busy here na..i do shows in the NGo.

M- That's good yaar..waise how is the grumpy handsome you had a crush..

Im- Shhh..🤫🤫🤫 usne suna liya toh..waise bhi i love playing and irritating with him..and how is Jay😏😏..did you tell him that you like him..🤪

M- It is a work in progress..

They talked for half an hour and after that she made her profile and then went to the library, he was doing a crossword puzzle, when she sat next to him and showed him her phone,

Im- You select someone for me na i am confused.

Ar- Imlie i am busy..

Im- (taking the paper away)- This is important..ab jaldi batao kaunsa profile aacha hain..

Reluctantly he looked at the profiles, and Imlie was getting irritated he was rejecting each profile, sometimes he would say that he is looking too buff, or he is too lean.

Or sometimes it is that he is way too rich..or had gone for too many dates,

Im- Grumpy cat, aise toh mujhe koi milega hi nahi..give me the phone i will ask Arpita di to help me..

Ar- No..he took her phone and kept it inside the desk drawer and closed it and kept the key with himself.

Im- Oye..yeh kya kar rahe ho??

Ar- You need to concentrate on your career..not this nonsense..he huffed and left, while Imlie was giggling she enjoyed him being jealous a lot.

Aryan was having a bad day, he had thought that keeping her phone under lock and key would deter her..but she had asked Arpita's help in the end.

And as usual his Di has helped her find a man and they are having a date in their favorite hangout..which was not acceptable to him at all, he ordered his PA to cancel the rest of the meetings and left.

He was sitting in the corner of the cafè and glaring at them, especially at the man who dared to touch his Imlie..and he hated that Imlie was blushing..he cannot let this go on.

He stood up and went towards them and sat next to Imlie,

Ar- Hi babe..tum yahan??

M- Imlie ji who is this??

Ar- Hi..i am Aryan Singh Rathore, Imlie's boyfriend..Imlie glared at him as the man stood up and left.

Im- Kya hain Grumpy cat..mere date kyun karab kar rahe ho..

Ar-(pulling her closer)- Tum sirf meri ho..apna yeh game band karo..

Im- Aa gaye na line pe Mr..😏😏

Ar- W..what??

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..i feel that this story will end soon as there nothing to extend much..please do comment how the chapter was..