Chapter 18

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter, i hope you like it..and please do comment..like lots of it..

Imlie was in the cab, she was going towards the airport but she kept remembering all the moments she had spent with Aryan, how he had taken care of her after Meethi died, how he handled all her tantrums, and how he had given her confidence and motivation to follow her dreams.

She sighed and berated herself for falling in Keerti's trap, she wouldn't and couldn't allow her to become another Malini in her life, Aryan was only hers..she told the driver to take a U turn and take her to Bhaskar times.

The Editor was irritated, he had thought Aryan to be professional, but here he was talking to a woman for almost an hour and all their important things were becoming pending, he was in half a mind to barge in when Imlie came in,

Im- What happened??

Edi- That women is still inside talking to Aryan..we have work pending..

Im- Don't worry..your work will be done on time.

Keerti was happy that she had distracted Aryan, when she had hugged him she had quickly taken his phone and put on silent and also disconnected the landline as well.

They were talking when Imlie barged in and ordered Keerti to get out,

K- Excuse me?? Yeh Aryan ka cabin hain..what are you doing here??

Im- Showing your true colors, she picked up the landline wire which she had disconnected...and also took Aryan's phone and showed him that it was kept on silent.

Ar- Keerti..tum harkaton se baaz nahi aaogi na??

Im- Wait..Aru..she looked at  Keerti and said..Let me tell you one thing, yes i am a little child and i may not have experience in pleasuring men as you taunted me..but the truth is you are just jealous because you don't have any emotional connection with anyone..

Im- One more thing i love Aryan and i will not allow you to come in between us..so get out of the office.

K- Aur nahi gayi toh??

Im-(sigh)Why do i always have to use force?? She grabbed Keerti's hand and dragged her to the main door and pushed her outside.

Im- Guard bhaiya..agar yeh wapas aayi toh feel free to call the police..she is nothing but a nuisance..

Aryan was watching from his cabin, he was impressed by the way Imlie handled things, he looked at his phone so many missed calls from Di..he frowned and called her back,

Arpi- UNB kahan rehthe hain tu?? Kya bola tune Imlie ko ki wo London wapas jaa rahi hain??

Ar- W.what..he looked towards the main door and ran outside.

Imlie was standing in the parking lot with her suitcase, she turned around and Aryan grabbed her arms,

Ar- Tum wapas kyun jaa rahi ho?? Saach saach baaton ki kya hua tumhare aur Keerti ki beech us din??

She sighed and told him how Keerti taunted him that she was a naive little girl and Aryan would never love her, as she didn't even know how to pleasure a man properly.

Ar- That's why you asked me to kiss you??😑😑

Im- Yes and No..i actually did want to kiss you..but it is okay..maybe i have misunderstood..

She couldn't complete her sentence as Aryan kissed her..she blinked for a moment then puts her arms around his neck and he pulled her close to him..after few seconds he stepped back and laughed at the dazed face of Imlie..

Ar- Ghar wapas chalo..Maa and Di are waiting for you..aachi scolding hone waali hain tumhari..

Im- 😭😭😅 Please bacha lene mujhe Aru..

Ps- Hey guys..what should happen next please do comment..should i end the book with their engagement or Aditya trying to harm Aryan??