Chapter 26

Hey guys..this is probably the last chapter of the book..thank you for loving this book and for giving all your valuable thoughts and feedback.

Imlie had came back from her long shower and saw that Aryan was packing her bag,

Im- I guess Maa ne ultimatum de diya hain..to go back to London??

Ar- Yes..check karo i have kept almost everything except your clothes..Imlie kept a hand on his arm and looked at him and said..

Im- Are you sure you wanna leave?? Sirf mere liye aur Mom ke liye don't force yourself.

Aryan smiled this is what he loved about his princess, she always thought about him. He pulled her closer and said,

Ar- I am ready to move on..with Aditya behind jail and rest of the family in ruins..my goal is achieved. Now i just want to live my life. And besides tumhare liye ek aacha sa proposal bhi toh sochna hain.

Im-(putting her hands around his neck)Are you sure about this?? Tum mujhe khone ke dar se hi toh shaadi ki baat nahi kar rahe na.

Ar- No Babe..i am very serious i really do want to marry you. Besides it is not like we are getting any younger.

Im-(scoffs)- Excuse me..i am very young..tum old ho gaye ho..You should be happy that i am ready to marry an old man like you.

Ar- Aacha..abhi batata hun..they were running around the room and one was trying and other was dodging the other. Aryan suddenly clutched his knee..

Ar- Ahhh..he was massaging his knee..

Im- ABP..kya hua?? When suddenly he pulled her closer and they fell on the bed and quickly turned making sure Imlie was lying under him.

Ar- Ab..kaun hain old.

Breathing heavily they both looked at each other. He undid the knot of her bathrobe and for the first time she didn't feel shy. He nipped at her neck and slowly went down.

Im- Aru...she moaned..

He sucked her breast through her bra, and moved her fingers around her inner thighs, Imlie was irritated he was teasing and she wanted to feel the real thing when he suddenly stood up and stepped back

Im- W..wha..

Ar- Sorry babe i have packing to do..We will continue this later..he winked at her and left..

Im- ABP!! I HATE YOU..

Im-(thinks)- Two can play the game Mr.Rathore..

After everything was packed they had left for the Airport and the whole time Imlie hadn't spoken to him, she took seat next to Arpita and full on flirted with the pilot, who had enjoyed the flirting but was scared seeing Aryan's glare.

After they had reached their home in London, Imlie had went straight to his room, and Arpita teased him

Arpi- UNB..what did you do now?? Aise haal hain shaadi se phele?? Maa iss ghonchu ka kuch nahi ho sakta..

Ar- Aare par i don't even know what i did..

Arpi-(whispers)- I heard from a little birdie that you left her hanging..

Arpita laughed loudly as Aryan's face turned beet red and he tried to give a response but left quickly. He was truly irritated and embarrassed but he too laughed and felt proud that Imlie felt that much affected by him..

Ps- Hey guys..so i am thinking of posting a Epilogue with a proposal/engagement..and i hope you liked the chapter..please do comment.