Chapter 23: Bonding Closer Together (pt. 2)

(A/n: Chapter 23. Look, I was lazy with the name of the chapter again I'm sorry 🥲. Anyway with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Solar Eclipse's POV ~

As I was listening intently to Lunar I then remembered what he said about his body and brought it up again since I was actually quite interested.

Solar(Eclipse): "Anyway, Sorry to inturupt Lunar but you seem as if you were coming to an end anyway"

Lunar: "Don't worry about it. But yeah I'm pretty much done"

Solar(Eclipse): "Well in that case I wanted to ask you another question about you"

Lunar: "Ask away"

Solar(Eclipse): "So if I remember correctly I heard you say that your body is made entirely out of nano-machines"

Lunar: "Correct. What do you want to know about them."

Solar(Eclipse): "I don't know I just find it interesting."

Lunar: "Oh?"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah... so if that's the case... that means you can transform into whatever you desire correct?"

Lunar: "Yep! Anything I desire"

Solar(Eclipse): "Well in that case I'm curious... what's your favorite thing to morph into aside from your main appearance"

Lunar: "Oh! I won't tell you I'll show you!"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright"

With that Lunar stands up then changes into this terrifying shadow sun looking character

Lunar: "This. This is my favorite morph other than my main body"

 This is my favorite morph other than my main body"

Solar(Eclipse): "That is... That is terrifying"

Lunar: "I know right, that's why it's my other favorite."

Solar(Eclipse): "I don't blame you. To be honest I never thought a Sun model was even capable of being scary aside from myself when I was evil. Yet you just proved me wrong" *chuckles*