Chapter 19: Snapped From Past Trauma

(A/n: The chapter y'all have probably been waiting for. The reunion of the original eclipse brothers... Solar and Lunar. However this is the first part. I'll continue it next part. Yet from just the title y'all can probably guess this isn't gonna end well at least in this part. Also the song I chose for this I thought it would suit Lunar's way of how he feels about Eclipse so play it if you want. Anyway with that being said I hope you all enjoy it ;3)

~ Solar Eclipse's POV ~

Once I was inside the theater I immediately felt the same anxious feeling wash over me again. However instead of freaking out I did what Luna said I should. Once I was calm I enter the main theater area and looked around

I didn't see Lunar anywhere so I assumed he possibly wasn't here. However just as I thought that I heard his voice clearly talking to himself

Lunar: "Damnit! I'm gonna be late! Curse Sun for not waking me up!"

I then hear quick little feet and then something ran smack into my legs. When I looked down I don't know exactly what it was but it was very small and cute.

If this was Lunar I don't remember him looking like this he had an entirely different body from the last time I saw him back in October

Solar(Eclipse): "Lunar?"

The little thing backs up then immediately freaks out now this is when I immediately knew this was for sure my "ex-brother"

Lunar: "No...nononononono NO! NOT YOU!! ANYBODY BUT YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!"

Solar(Eclipse): "That's not a very nice way to greet your brother Lunar"

Lunar: "YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!! YOU NEVER WERE!!"

Hearing him say that hurt. In fact I was about to say something myself but before I could Lunar goes on a full rant clearly mad only hurting me even more.

Lunar: "YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!!! YOU NEVER WERE!!! YOU TREATED ME HORRIBLY!!! YOU CAUSED ME SO MUCH TRAUMA AND I JUST GOT OVER IT NOW YOU COME BACK AND IT FUCKING RETURNS!!! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PEICE OF IT!!"

Solar(Eclipse): "Lunar...

Lunar: "NO!! DON'T YOU DARE "LUNAR" ME!!! YOU FUCKING JERK!!" *punches his chest while starting to sob*

Solar(Eclipse): "I'm sorry..."

Lunar: "NO YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE NEVER FUCKING SORRY!!! EVERY TIME YOU SAID SORRY TO ME YOU NEVER FUCKING MEANT IT!!"

Solar(Eclipse): ....

Lunar: "YOU HATED ME!! YOU NEVER LOVED ME!! YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME!! I SHOWED YOU KINDNESS!! I LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING SO MUCH SO THAT I WANTED TO BE YOU AND DO EVERYTHING LIKE YOU!!! LOOKED UP TO YOU EVEN!! BUT WHAT DID I GET IN RETURN!!? NOTHING!! ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING!! YOU WANTED ME DEAD ECLIPSE!!!! YOU WOULD KILL ME TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED!!"

Solar(Eclipse): ....

Lunar: "YOU CONSTANTLY BELITTLED ME!! MADE ME FEEL SMALL!! CALLED ME AN IDIOT!! SAID I WAS DUMB, USLESS, A MISTAKE!! SAID I WAS MEANT TO DIE!!! YOU CONSTANTLY ABUSED ME PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!! YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DO ANYTHING I WANTED!! BECAUSE AS SOON AS I WOULD GET MY OWN THOUGHTS YOU WOULD TURN ME RIGHT BACK TO YOUR SIDE WITH A CLICK OF A FUCKING BUTTON!!"

Solar(Eclipse): ......

Lunar: "I WAS JUST A TOOL BEING USED IN YOUR PLAN TO GET THE FUCKING NEWTON STAR!! IN FACT I ONLY WORKED WITH YOU BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVED YOU!! NOW I'M ASHAMED I EVEN WORKED WITH YOU, THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD!! AND EVEN TREATED YOU THE WAY I DID BECAUSE YOU NEVER RETURNED IT!!"

Solar(Eclipse): ....

Lunar: "YOU MADE ME HATE THE OUTSIDE WORLD!! YOU MADE ME FUCKING DEPRESSED!!! MADE ME ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE!! IN FACT I'VE HAD MULTIPLE TIMES DURING OCTOBER WHERE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO PULL THE PLUG ON MYSELF TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE I THOUGHT DEATH WOULD BE BETTER THAN BEING STUCK WITH YOU!! DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT!!? NO!! YOU DIDN'T!! THAT'S BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARED SHIT ABOUT HOW I ACTUALLY FELT!!"

Solar(Eclipse): .....

Lunar: "THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T PULL THE PLUG ON MYSELF WAS BECAUSE I REMEMBERED I'D KILL MOONY TOO IF I DID!! AND BECAUSE OF THAT I'M A FAR BETTER PERSON THAN YOU EVER WILL BE!! I ACTUALLY CARE FOR OTHERS UNLIKE YOU WHO'S A FUCKING SELF OBSESSED STUPID AI!!"

Solar(Eclipse): .....

Lunar: "NOW I HAVE ACTUAL BROTHERS THAT ACTUALLY TREAT ME LIKE A PROPER BROTHER UNLIKE YOU WHO NEVER DID!!! THEN YOU COME BACK TO WHAT!! JUST TO TORTURE ME!! BREAK ME MORE!!! CAUSE ME MORE PAIN AND TRAUMA THAN I ALREADY HAVE FROM YOU!! WELL THEN FUCK YOU ECLIPSE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!" *shoves him*

With that Lunar then tries to leave the theater now in tears. That's when I act quickly and grab his hand

Solar(Eclipse): *in tears himself* "W-Wait"

Lunar: "WHAT!!"

Solar(Eclipse): "W-Was I really that b-bad of a brother?"

Lunar: "YES!! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ECLIPSE AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU SUDDENLY CARE ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T!!! YOU NEVER FUCKING DID!!"

After that Lunar tries running off again to leave me with all of what he said to me in mind.

A/n:
Another chapter done. Look I know it was a little short considering it was approximately 983 words in all by the end of it but that's only because if I'm gonna end it off with Solar apologizing to Lunar I want this book to at least be an even 20 chapters so with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter next chapter will probably be the last unless I can think of more. Anyway until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3