Starter A/n

Hey my pups, heh never thought I'd make this into a proper book.

What's funny is this entire book came from simply just multiple oneshots.

I've been having so much fun with this that I realized the oneshots were going over 5 parts and will have many more to come.

So because of that I decided to make it into its very own book.

I have copied and pasted what I have in my oneshots into this book. So if you read them already and prefer not to reread them just leave a vote and move on. Keep doing this until I state that there's new writing you haven't read yet.

~ About The Book ~
It's been over 2 months since October 31st 2022 the day Sunrise expelled the evil within him who terrorized him and his brother Moondrop for months on end. That evil being known as Eclipse.

As the months progressed and the air was growing colder as November entered into December Eclipse was left in a crippled state severely damaged and unable to move deep within the dense woods slowly dying.

However as he was slowly dying he was trapped in his own personal hell reliving all his actions from the past which drove him to feeling something he's never felt before... guilt.

That guilt drove Eclipse into wanting to right his wrongs and turn over a new leaf. He wanted to start over and apologize for everything he's done. But what Eclipse missed the most was his brother Lunar created by his own 2 hands.

Eclipse realized how much he hated how he treated Lunar in the past and hopes with this new leaf could regain Lunar's trust and become the brother Lunar had always wanted from the start but never got.

So in the final days of his life Eclipse pulled himself together and mustered up enough strength deciding to get up in search of help.

Will the SAMS crew accept him back? or leave him to die once and for all... read the book to find out more ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah that's what the book is about. However before we start here a few warnings to keep in mind

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
- Swearing
- Talk of Depression
- My TSAMS AU
- Character x My oc

And I think that's all so with that being said I hope you guys enjoy the book ;3

As for you -Ihateyouallequally- I hope you enjoy your little Solar finally getting a book of his own.😉