Chapter 14: Reunited With The Brothers And An Apology

(A/n: Chapter 14. In fact this is at least one of the chapters y'all have been waiting for. Solar is finally going to be reuniting with Sun and Moon. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

As soon as I opened the large wooden doors I wave Solar down and he comes over to me

Glamrock Luna: "So I just talked to Sun and Moon and they're excited to meet you. However that will probably change as soon as they see you. So I'm just letting you know ahead of time that they might end up getting mad at both you and me."

Solar(Eclipse): "That's fare. I would expect nothing less from them."

Glamrock Luna: "Honestly same. Now come on we should get this over with"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah..."

With that I start heading up to the room Solar following behind me. As soon as we got to the door before entering I take a deep breath and try to release my anxiety. That's when I feel Solar place a hand on my shoulder making me place my opposite hand over it.

Glamrock Luna: "Lets get this over with"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah"

I then place my hand on the knob and enter the room first.

Glamrock Luna: "Sun, Moon, This is the project I've been working on for the past 3 months"

I then step aside and Solar walks in

Solar(Eclipse): "Long time no see huh"

Sun and Moon: "YOU!!!"

Sun: "HOW! I GOT RID OF YOU!!! HOW ARE YOU BACK!!"

Solar(Eclipse): "Correction you tried to get rid of me."

Sun: "NO!! I DID THE SPELL I GOT RID OF YOU!! I KILLED YOU!!"

Solar(Eclipse): "You said a word wrong so because of that I survived but just barely."

That's when Sun goes even more off like a bomb immediately picking up a barrel weapon and points it directly at him then charges it up. It immediately makes Solar put his hands up and shut his eyes.

However before the barrel went off I immediately react. I go over to Sun and grab the barrel and point it up so it fires away from Solar. Vaporizing some of the useless junk instead.

Sun: "LUNA! WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Moon: "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WHEN YOU ASKED ME WHERE HIS BACK UP WAS"

Glamrock Luna: *in tears* "Please... just let him explain. I did it for a good reason.. I'm not a traitor... I... I swear... please just let him explain"

Moon: "NO!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HELPED HIM!!! YOU PUT ME AND MY BROTHERS IN DANGER!!"

Glamrock Luna: "Moon..."

Moon: "NO!! DON'T "MOON" ME!! AFTER THIS WE ARE DONE!! I DON'T WANT TO BE DATING A FUCKING DIRTY TRAITOR LIKE YOU!!!"

That's when I felt my heart completely break and drop to my knees as tears flooded my eyes. I was frozen in shock but then it sunk in resulting in me practically sobbing. That's when Solar speaks

Solar(Eclipse): "Moon, before you just break up with Luna like that... hear me out. In fact both you and Sun hear me out. Luna is no traitor she never was. In fact Luna never helped me... I was the one who found her and asked for help but she constantly refused to. I had to beg her with everything I had. In fact when she first saw me she was just as mad as you both are now. The only reason she fixed me is because I told her in my dying breath... I know you all despise me and it's completely understandable. What I did in the past is unforgivable and it forever will be. I tortured and caused all of you trauma in different ways. I got joy in watching others suffer especially you and Sun. I hurt so many people in so many different ways. I even tried to reset the world so I could control everything. So it's understandable how you all feel about me. However after the 2 months of being shunted out of Sun I was trapped in my own personal hell where I couldn't move, was in excruciating pain, and was definitely slowly dying from being so badly damaged internally and externally. There is no question that I got what I deserved. I deserved every second of it. However during those months of me slowly dying I had time to think to myself. I felt something I never felt before... guilt. This guilt made me constantly rethink my past actions. I didn't want to die. I no longer wanted to be the villain in the story. I just missed my brother and wanted him back just as I do now. In fact while in that forest slowly dying I for the first time ever felt so alone, cold, and even scared. I wanted to change my ways and I still do. So with that being said I'm sorry... I'm so very very sorry about everything I did. I recognize my actions were wrong in the past and I'll always live with that consequence and guilt of what I did and how I treated you all. So now all I ask of you both is to give me a second chance to make things right. Yet I understand if you both refuse to accept my apology and give me a second chance because I myself can't even forgive myself for what horrible actions I did in the past and I never will. So I know I don't deserve it anyway if you so do refuse. However please... don't abandon Luna as a friend or in your case Moon a lover just because of what she did. It wasn't her fault she was never a traitor. If anything I'm the one you should both be mad at and that's just fact. Take it out on me but not her, she doesn't deserve your wrath or hatred since she did nothing wrong to upset either of you. She was just doing her job and nothing more."

Glamrock Luna: "H-He's right... every word of it"

Solar(Eclipse): "So please, now that you heard me out... do what you want with me. Heck even kill me if you so desire to. I deserve it, I no longer want the star or want to cause anyone harm. If I'm killed I'll never hurt anyone or cause any problems ever again. My father is a psychopathic killer that lives within Moon, my own creations... Bloodmoon and my brother Lunar I both made with my own 2 hands both turned against me long ago. Bloodmoon the very day I activated him and Lunar back in October. I lost my hope and just everything in general. So I've fully given up and if killing me will make things right or give you both the burden of happiness and triumph then so be it. Pull the trigger and shoot the damn barrel... kill me with my own fucking weapon. I won't activate any of my backups so I'll be gone forever and I promise I'll never return."

After that Solar once again puts up his hands then gets on his knees. He then looks down at the ground helpless as tears streamed down his cheeks. Even after what Solar said Sun who was still mad once again points the barrel at Solar.

Once I saw that I knew what was to happen next so I shut my eyes waiting for the sound of barrel going off. All my hard work was about to go down the drain.

A/n:
Angst! Am I right. Also another cliffhanger I guess... will Sun kill Solar before he's even able to see Lunar his actual brother one last time or not? Well... you'll just have to wait and see hehehe x3. But yes there's another chapter done for ya. Honestly I had way to much fun with the apology... I know it was long but that's just because I wanted Solar to sound genuinely sorry and regretful of all he's done in the past. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 1410 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3