Chapter 1: The Search For Help

~ Important Author's Note (Please Read) ~
Ok, so before I start this first chapter was based on part one of the oneshot au. So with that being said I'll restate this A/n. This is my a Guilty Homicide Au. I've seen a lot of people do this mainly in the SAMS fan animation community and drawing community. Now I finally got my own idea to write. Basically it's been 2 months since Sun shunted Eclipse out of his head yeah in this AU he didn't put a backup in Bloodmoon. So because of that Eclipse is still alone, mangled up in the middle of the woods, and unable to move. While Eclipse is in this state he was able to think to himself. He's basically trapped in his own personal hell reliving his past and what he did. However the thing that keeps coming back to him is that fight him and Lunar had where he hit Lunar for the first time. When after Lunar left he said "Why did I do that?" "Should I go apologize...no... why do I care", and then the final line "So why do I keep caring" This eventually gets to Eclipse and he wants to act on it thus breaking out of his personal hell and forcing himself to move even in the cripple state he's in. He then goes to seek help so he can start over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Eclipse's POV ~

It's been I'm pretty sure two months since that idiot got rid of me. Or I think it's been 2 months being trapped in your own personal hell for so long really fucks with you.

I've been constantly haunted by my actions I did in the past especially to my... brother. In fact I've had enough to the point that it's driven me insane. I want to start over.

However how would I start over in the body I'm currently in. I can't move and everything hurts like hell. Then on top of that it's been snowing so I've been pretty cold. Heh, that's something I'd never thought I'd be able to feel.

I need to find help. But who would I go to everyone hates me. The only person I can think of is that mutt Luna. She weirdly enough cared about how my battery was when I was in control of that idiot's body. Now that I think about it she probably only cared because it was his body. Yet maybe there's still the slightest bit of hope for me that she'll help me.

I knew she was at the Pizzaplex but how the hell would I get there. I can't exactly move and even if I could I'm lost deep in the woods and none of my 700 or per se 300 backups because Moon destroyed 400 of them were in close enough range for me to activate and use.

Heh, honestly I'm surprised that headache was even able to destroy that many of my back ups completely on his own. Honestly I dare say I'm quite impressed by this.

Moon has always been the smart one. Yet I always find some way to underestimate him just as he does me. I can't believe he got rid of me we could've done so much together if he just kept me in his body with him. But no! He abandoned me in that idiotic brother of his! Then his idiotic brother got rid of me as well!

However I will say that idiotic brother of his is a lot smarter than he plays out to be. He's more violent than he says he is. Honestly I wonder how that idiot is holding up now that I'm no longer there.

Heh heh he's probably slowly losing it and increasingly getting more hostile just as I was. Those were always his true intentions. Sun only said he was good because both Moon and I absorbed his negativity and hostile thoughts when we were one.

We would take Sun's bad thoughts from him because we were programmed to the kill code absorbed all negative emotions and hostility then suppressed all other emotions besides the ones it absorbs. So because of absorbing all Sun's hostility, negativity, rage, and anger it would as a result make it so Sun wouldn't act upon his bad intentions. Thus making him more "friendly" and "kinder" than Moon and I were.

Now without either of us... that built up rage, anger, and hostility will slowly start formulating if it hasn't started already... he'll learn he's not as good as he thought he was. Honestly Sun may not have kill code but he's still more like Moon and I than he thinks.

Anyway aside from that I snapped out of evil thought and remembered that I was dying and that I was in desperate need of help. Honestly being alone with my thoughts for so long and being forced to relive them made want to change.

What I did to my... brother... was unforgivable. I should've never treated Lunar the way I did. However I think I've also only been feeling this way because I didn't have Lunar to do "maintenance" and "upgrades" on in order to get rid of my positive thoughts and... regret

I honestly for the first time in my life just like it has been for the past 2 months wanted to cry. Only this time I actually did. They were oil tears yes but it was still legitimate emotion.

However I told myself to suck it up and pull myself together. That crying is for the weak it doesn't fix anything. As soon as I did that I tried moving and oddly enough I was able to.

It took a lot of effort to even get to my hands and knees but I was able to. In fact I pushed myself more and got on a knee I then from there was able to actually get to my feet.

Yet as soon as I tried to take a step forward I got an excruciating amount of pain in my abdomen and bent over both arms across my stomach while I fell against one of the trunks of the evergreens in the woods with a grunt now leaning against my shoulder as I clenched my teeth and badly winced.

I was panting from the pain thinking to myself "Getting to the Pizzaplex or anywhere in general is gonna suck ass. *sighs* get moving Eclipse you just hurt because your servos are somewhat locked up from being unable to move for 2 damn months. You'll loosen when you move"

Honestly I knew that wasn't the real reason servos don't exactly "lock up" but they do get rusty. So I know the real reason I was in pain was because Bloodmoon basically killed me and Sun just finished the job with that spell. Honestly I was surprised I'm even alive but barely. If I don't get help I'll certainly die.

So with that in mind I push off the evergreen trunk and started trying to find my way out of the dense woods through the snow

So with that in mind I push off the evergreen trunk and started trying to find my way out of the dense woods through the snow. I hurt like hell everywhere but I needed to save myself somehow if I was willing to change for the better.

A/n:
First chapter completed I hope you guys like it. Honestly I can't wait to continue. So with that being said this chapter was approximately 1276 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3