Chapter 10: A Morning Chat Between Friends

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
Well would you look at that chapter 10. In fact from here on out this is all new stuff the readers who already read the oneshots haven't read yet. So with that being said any readers who've read the oneshots this is the chapter you'll want to start reading if you want to see how this "A Guilty Homicide" story continues. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

When my service elevator opens I place Solar inside my recharge station. However he falls forward a little making me react

Glamrock Luna: "Woah!"

I then try catching him again but his reflexes were quicker than mine. He caught himself against the recharge station's walls making it give a loud plastic hitting against metal thud

Solar(Eclipse): "I got it"

Glamrock Luna: "You sure?"

Solar(Eclipse): "Mmhm"

He then was able to regain balance and stand himself up on his own two feet.

Solar(Eclipse): "Told you I got it"

Glamrock Luna: "Good, now I'll be in the other room if you need me"

Solar(Eclipse): "What about you? Don't you need to charge too?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah, but I don't need the recharge station to do that"

Solar(Eclipse): "Wait what?"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm biomachanical remember. So I can recharge by simply just sleeping"

Solar(Eclipse): "Right, I forgot about that wish that... who was it again... right, Golden Freddy granted you and any animatronic who wanted it"

Glamrock Luna: "Mmhm. Sun and Moon are the only ones not biomachanical which means you and Lunar as well since you and Lunar use to share a body with Sun and Moon at one point"

Solar(Eclipse): "Right"

Glamrock Luna: "Anyway, I'm going to go take a shower then come back and probably sleep. So just call me if you need me. However I'll also come check on you every now and then as well"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright"

Glamrock Luna: "Night Solar, I'll see you when you wake up... whenever that may be."

Solar(Eclipse): "Night Solshine... thank you for repairing me"

Glamrock Luna: "Your welcome. It's what friends are for"

He then gives me a tired smile and I return it. After that I shut the door to the recharge station making Solar almost fall asleep instantly. I then leave the room and head to the nearest locker room to wash up.

Once I find one I turn on the water and change then step inside washing all the oil and sweat off myself. When I finish I dry off then change back into my clothes and head back to my greenroom.

When I enter my greenroom again I check on Solar seeing he was now completely shut off and charging. Seeing that made me smile as I head back into my room again.

Once I was back in my room I studied a bit more magic considering much like Moon I decided to be a student under Golden Freddy. I stay up studying for a bit until I got tired.

When I got tired enough I set aside the textbook that tells you about different spells, potions, and other magical things then went to sleep in order to recharge myself.

- Time Skip To A Few Days Later -

It's been basically 3 days and Solar still hasn't woken up. However I wasn't exactly surprised because Moon did the same thing when he got his new body.