Chapter 13: Plans To Be Reintroduced

(A/n: Chapter 13 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once Solar and I got to the door of the daycare I started getting nervous. I didn't know how Sun, Moon or Lunar would react to seeing Eclipse after so long. Especially since I just found out the reason why Bloodmoon is missing was because Sun killed him with the barrel weapons Solar made when he went by Eclipse.

What scared me the most is knowing that this meeting could risk Sun snapping entirely. And if that happens I'm scared he'll use the weapon and try to vaporize Solar like he did with Bloodmoon.

I know Sun has not been in the best state of mind and has been having some pretty dark thoughts as of late. Especially dark thoughts of killing Eclipse if he was still alive, Bloodmoon which he already did, and Kill Code. So this meeting of Solar could very well cause Sun to snap after seeing him and kill him the same way he did Bloodmoon.

As we were standing there I was only brought out of thought when I hear Solar speak to me

Solar(Eclipse): "You seem nervous"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, It's because I am"

Solar(Eclipse): "Fare. But if you're nervous about this just imagine how I feel. I'm the hated one here"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, I can imagine. You probably have more anxiety than even me at the moment"

Solar(Eclipse): "I do"

Glamrock Luna: "Figured. To be fare I'm kinda more nervous about you reuniting with Sun the most"

Solar(Eclipse): "Why? If you don't mind me asking."

Glamrock Luna: "Remember how I said Sun has been getting increasingly more aggressive and somewhat acting like how the old you use to be"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah"

Glamrock Luna: "Well... it's kinda gotten worse. Worse to the point that he's started to get bad thoughts"

Solar(Eclipse): "What kind of bad thoughts"

Glamrock Luna: "Killing and even slight bloodlust. He's basically starting to act like he has a slight homicide code of his own."

Solar(Eclipse): ....

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah... it's kinda bad."

Solar(Eclipse): "Honestly, I'm not surprised"

Glamrock Luna: "What?!"

Solar(Eclipse): "Keep in mind... I use to share a body with Sun. I knew what his deepest thoughts were... most of them were dark"

Glamrock Luna: ....

Solar(Eclipse): "There was even a time I once said to Sun in the far back past... "You may be a good person, but you want to do so many horrible things." Because he does and that's just the truth even if he denies it"

" Because he does and that's just the truth even if he denies it"