Chapter 15: A Second Chance (pt. 1)

(A/n: Chapter 15 I hope you guys enjoy it ;3)

~ Moon's POV ~

I could tell Sun was about to shoot the barrel. Honestly I was ok with it that was until I looked over at Eclipse and he looked as if he was genuinely giving up.

Seeing him like that for some reason made me feel bad for the guy even if he is our mortal enemy. However if he's genuine and does actually want to change this was basically murder.

So with that I look over at Sun expecting him to shoot however he was practically frozen in place shaking as he pointed the barrel at Eclipse. That's when I sigh then go over to him and grab the barrel with both my hands and push his arm down causing him to lower the barrel away from being pointed at Eclipse.

Sun: "Huh?"

Moon: "It's no use Sunny. Eclipse is broken enough just look at him"

Sun: "Why Do You Suddenly Care! He Caused So Much Suffering To Us! He Deserves This!!"

Moon: "I'm not happy about him either but it's not fun when the hunted doesn't fight. Plus I think Eclipse living with all the actions he did in the past is far more torturing than death. If you kill him it will relieve him of those very actions"

Sun: "But..."

Moon: "Plus you know my or I guess KC's killing style that rubbed off on me is "enjoying the thrill of the kill". This isn't thrill not at all it's just sad and pathetic"

Sun: .....

Moon: "Also just remember... this is Luna's project she worked hard on for 3 months straight. I don't wanna just have it go down the drain with you killing him. Because being a scientist myself and building tech that takes ages to finish makes you feel so accomplished once it's done. So if it just breaks not even a few days later you feel practically heartbroken like all your efforts you put into building the thing was a waste of your time and energy. That it was useless to even start it in the first place. Do you really wanna make Luna feel that way by killing Eclipse?"

Sun: "No..."

Moon: "Then don't shoot. Maybe he's right... maybe we should try and give him a second chance if what he's saying is true. Even if we all hate him with everything we have"

Sun: *sighs* "Ok"

Moon: "Good, now give that to me"

With that Sun lets go of the barrel allowing me to take it from him and put it back where it was.

Sun: "Brother you really have changed. You've changed for the better. The old you just a few months ago would've never let him live"

Moon: "Maybe I have changed. But so have you Sunny. Only you've changed for the worse"

Sun: ....

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Glamrock Luna: "Whoaaa! Ok don't you think that's a bit harsh Moon"

Moon: "I'm only speaking the truth. As much as I love Sun he's not how he use to be. He's no longer as happy or friendly as he once was"

Solar(Eclipse): "He's more like me... the old me"

Moon: "Yeah..."

Glamrock Luna: "And... So what? The only reason Sun has been acting like this is just because he's been under a lot of stress as of late just as you are too Moony"

Moon: "I know and honestly, I didn't mean for it to sound harsh... I'm just worried about him is all"

Glamrock Luna: "I know and so am I"

Sun: "Guys... I-I'm fine... really"

Glamrock Luna: "I know Sunny. *turns back to Moon* Plus... Sun is also still learning how to deal with his negativity, bad thoughts, and bad emotions. I mean he no longer has either you or Solar to take those away from him any more now that you're all separated into your own bodies"

Moon: "I get that but—"

Sun and Moon: "Solar?"

Glamrock Luna: "Right, you guys don't know. Solar is—"

I was then cut off by Solar himself

Solar(Eclipse): *stands up and joins the 3 of them* "It's what Luna calls me now. So it's I guess my new name ever since I started to turn over a new leaf. "Solar" is the nice version of "Eclipse" or that's at least how Luna describes it. I just chose to go by "Eclipse" when I was well... evil. Yeah I was honestly never given a proper name until Luna called me Solar. Now I'm fully Solar Eclipse I guess. It's kinda confusing I know but to simplify it... I was lazy of what to name myself when I was created from a part of Moon's offed killcode so I just called myself "Eclipse" because I thought it made sense Sun, Moon, Eclipse it just works. Especially since an eclipse is made when the moon blocks the sun creating a perfect combination of both so the name stuck. Solar on the other hand is as said the nicer version of Eclipse."

Glamrock Luna: "Honestly I just call him Solar because I know his ex-brother is named Lunar."

Solar(Eclipse): "Wait... is that actually the only reason as to why you called me that?"

Glamrock Luna: "Somewhat yes... I mean come on Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse or for short Lunar and Solar it fits so well"

Solar(Eclipse): "Heh, I guess it does"

Glamrock Luna: "Exactly"

Solar(Eclipse): "Anyway, where'd you say my... erm... your other brother was"

Sun: "In a different dimension with a different you"

Moon: "But it's not for much longer, I just got a signal that he's ready to be pulled out of that dimension in order to come back"

Solar(Eclipse): "So I'll be able to see him? I have so many wrongs that need to be righted with him... maybe he'll take me back. I miss him..."

Moon: "You should probably wait until tomorrow. Lunar is in a really good mood right now and I have a feeling that if he sees you... our you... it might ruin his mood"

Solar(Eclipse): *sighs* "Alright."

Sun: "But even when you do see him tomorrow, don't get your hopes up in having Lunar take you back. He has major post traumatic trauma from you. Like worse than ours"

Solar(Eclipse): "I can understand that and if he refuses to take me back as a brother... then...*tears up*... then so be it... he's moved on and is happy with you and Moon and that's... that's all that matters to me now. Just please... if he does refuse... please keep him safe... all of you"

Moon: "I mean we have so far and we will continue to"

Solar(Eclipse): "Thank you"

Moon: "You're welcome... Solar."

With that Solar give the brothers a forced smile. I could tell he was hurting from the thought of Lunar not accepting him back. I mean it makes sense I knew Solar has always had abandonment issues ever since Moon left him behind. However meeting Lunar will go as it goes whether he accepts him back or not

A/n:
Another chapter done. Honestly depending on how I continue this book Solar and Lunar being reunited with each other might be next chapter or in a few. I honestly don't know just be patient it will happen eventually. Anyway with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 1283 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3