Chapter 12: Not Good... Not Evil... Just Neutral

(A/n: Chapter 12 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Solar(Eclipse): "Whatever" *gives the bag of bolts a quick single shake making them clink against each other then eats another*

Glamrock Luna: *chuckles and says under breath* "Cute"

Solar(Eclipse): "Hm?"

Glamrock Luna: *gets a barely noticeable blush* "Nothing Solar, don't worry about it"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright Solshine." *eats another bolt*

After Solar said that I finished up what I was making then took a seat at the table with him and began eating the food I just made myself.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

We were both silent for a little while eating our own things until Solar decided to speak up

Solar(Eclipse): "Solshine?"

Glamrock Luna: "Hm?"

Solar(Eclipse): "I know I didn't say anything about it before since I was still not in the best mood from waking up. However when we were in your greenroom still I heard you call me "Clipsy" a few times what was that about?"

Glamrock Luna: "O-Oh...*blushes*... Did I actually call you that? I wasn't paying attention I guess it just slipped out"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah, you did. So if you have a reason as to why it slipped out could you tell me?"

Glamrock Luna: "Well... this morning I did say that the way you were acting was reminding me of when you were Eclipse. So I guess I just called you "Clipsy" as a nickname by natural habit. I mean my cutesy nickname for Sun and Moon has always been "Sunny" for Sun and "Moony" for Moon. Heck this is incredibly rare but I've also even called Lunar "Luny" as a nickname as well. So I guess "Clipsy" for Eclipse just slipped. Honestly I should've just called you "Sol" for Solar but I didn't"

Solar(Eclipse): "So what I'm getting from that is that you still think of me as Eclipse huh"

Glamrock Luna: "I guess to a certain extent...yeah"

Solar(Eclipse): "I can never escape my past can I"

Glamrock Luna: "Sadly no"

Solar(Eclipse): *sighs* "It's alright, I get that. Just because I'm changing for the better doesn't mean you or anybody else will ever permanently see me as "Solar". I can never change my past actions as "Eclipse" and I understand that"

Glamrock Luna: *slightly lays ears back* "Aw Clipsy..."

Solar(Eclipse): "Heh, there it is again"

Glamrock Luna: "I...*shuts eyes and sighs then opens them again*...I guess the nickname just sticks. I kinda like it even though it's short for Eclipse"

Solar(Eclipse): "To be honest it doesn't exactly bother me. You don't call me that often and at the end of the day even though I'm going by "Solar" I'm still "Eclipse" deep down but a better version of him even if some of the personality evil me had does slightly surface every now and then."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah."

Solar(Eclipse): "So if I'm trying to change for the better but my evil personality surfaces every now and then. What would that make me?"

Glamrock Luna: "Neutral"

Solar(Eclipse): "Neutral?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah... you're not entirely good but not entirely evil. Just a mix of both. Like Moon"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah... like Moon"

Glamrock Luna: "Exactly."

Solar(Eclipse): "Also, I know you're his girlfriend but what's with the making ties to Moon and me? You've been doing that a lot ever since I woke up"

Glamrock Luna: "I don't know. It's just you both have a quite a bit in common. I mean you were a part of Moon that he left behind in Sun"

Solar(Eclipse): "I guess. However to be more specific... I was a byproduct of the killcode Moon left in Sun"

Glamrock Luna: "Thats what I mean. It's why Kill Code calls you and Bloodmoon his kids. You were both made from him"

Solar(Eclipse): "Not exactly I made Bloodmoon"

Glamrock Luna: "I know."

Solar(Eclipse): "However I guess we technically are both his kids. I mean Bloodmoon was made from my killing intents which I got from Kill Code"

Glamrock Luna: "Exactly. Anyway, I think I'm about done with breakfast want to head to the daycare so I can...*sighs*... introduce you?"

Solar(Eclipse): "Sure"

Glamrock Luna: "Then let's go"

With that I get up and wash my dishes then put them back in the places they belonged. After that Solar and I left the kitchen and headed on our way to the daycare.

A/n:
Another chapter done. It was a lot shorter than normal but that's just because I couldn't think of anything else to write for this chapter TwT. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 851 words in all by the end of it so shorter than other chapters but oh well. Chapter 13 should be out soon so look out for that. Anyways until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love Yoh All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3