11. 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋

"Five, six, seven, eight! One step up, and one step back!" You heard the choreographer shout to follow their movement as you followed the same rhythm of "You Rock My World." 

Two 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚐𝚘 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

"So, you need to focus on not thinking about your next move. Yes, you're trying to perform in front of an audience. What's going on in your mind making you miss a step?" Toshiki asked, walking around you as you stood there thinking. 

"Uh...the people, falling, embarrassing Michael." You replied. 

"Mhm. Understandable." He said as he went to the boombox to grab a CD and place it inside. One of Michael's songs played was "Jam," and Hee over, gliding on the floor. 

Toshiki began to instruct your mind and body to help block away the thoughts in the back of your mind.

"You need to get rid of those thoughts and think positively. Don't let your body think for you--let it flow to the beat of the music." He explained. 

"How do I do that? I can't flow through the rhythm." You complained. 

"Of course, you can. Just move your body around, think of good things, and don't worry, I'll be here to show what you are doing, right or wrong."  

Waking back up, you were moving your body to flow through the beat of the music and paid close attention to the choreographer without making any mistakes. When the song ended, she congratulated you four for doing a great job and seemed impressed that you didn't miss a step. 

~

Y/N P.O.V.

Returning home, I felt happy and relieved that I had done a great job at the studio. When I went to the bedroom, I showered and changed my outfit. 

As I exited the room, I saw Msawael walking down the hallway

As I exited the room, I saw Msawael walking down the hallway. I went over ot greet him, and he looked surprised to see me in a happy mood. 

"My, what's got you so happy?" He asked.

"Guess what? I got a good compliment on my dance moves!" I beamed. 

"That's great! How well did you do?" He asked as I began to tell him how well I was on the dance floor with the other girls rehearsing the same moves with our choreographer. 

"I was glad I didn't miss a step this time." I beamed. 

He chuckled, brushing my hair behind my ear and saying, "I'm proud of you. I'm so glad you're taking a step forward and are good to go with just a few more rehearsals." He said as I looked at him, smiling happily.