8. 𝖱𝖾𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝙼𝙹𝙹 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘

It was already the beginning of the week for rehearsals, and Michael had given the notes to the dance choreography to go with the other dancers. You wore a gym outfit to rehearse the dance steps since Michael managed to get you into the dance class. You were nervous inside, filling your stomach with butterflies to participate in the performance. 

The show was going to have a lot of dance moves from Michael's previous music videos he made in the past. Worst. You had to remember every dance move and not miss a step. 

"Reach your arms and do a twirl. Not too fast so that you won't fall!" The dance choreographer assisted the dancers as they worked on the poses and stretches. 

You were doing pretty well, and the song "The Way You Make Me Feel" was playing, and you were doing the dance steps with four girls with a female dance choreographer. 

"Ladies, raise your chin and extend your arms out." She guided you through the dance process to ensure you were all on the same page. 

When the song ended, the choreographers decided to take a break, and you panted. You sat by the bench and grabbed water from your gym bag. You reached inside to hold the bottle and opened the cap to take a big load down your throat. 

'Geez, rehearsals are no joke. They would make your body sore and tire you out.' You thought. 

You were catching your breath as your heart steadily beat through your chest. It was slowing down just for you to relax a bit. Suddenly, the door was ajar, and you saw Michael entering the room with his assistant to discuss his next gig. 

You sat there momentarily, heard a vibration in your gym bag, and reached down to grab your phone. When you grabbed your phone to answer it, it was a text message from Toshiki. 

1:12 𝖯𝖬

Toshiki: Y/N, where are you? We have a meeting with the council members today starting around 2 PM!

"Oh shoot! I forgot that I was meeting with one of the council members today." You silently cursed before rushing to leave out of the studio. 

Leaving the room, you didn't notice Michael's eyes watching you. He furrowed his eyebrows, full of concern and worried if something was wrong. Michael excused himself to check on you, left the studio, and saw you pacing down the hallway and into the girls changing room.

When you enter, you rush over to one of the benches to set your bag down. You ramble inside your locker to pull out the outfit you had to wear that needed to be formal for this meeting. While you were about to change out of your clothes, someone appeared behind you.

"Is everything okay?" You heard a soft familiar voice from behind you, making you jolt. 

"Michael!" You groaned. 

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" He teased. 

"Yeah. Look, I'm in a hurry." You replied, looking back at your clothes before undoing your shoelaces. Your head turned around at him, "Why are you in the girl's locker room?" He blushed and covered his face like a child preventing him from seeing anything inappropriate. 

He responded, "I saw you leave the studio and worried something was wrong. Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked, looking down at you. 

"I forgot I had a meeting today. It shouldn't take long, and it starts around 2." You replied. 

"Oh, okay. How were dance classes?" He asked. 

"Tiring, but a little fun and energizing for me to recall the dance moves that were hard to do." You reassured, removing your shoes and lowering your pants to your ankles.