6. 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌

The chefs served dinner as everyone ate their meals before bed. It was pretty early, but you couldn't stay home when you had a job. 

"Where are you going?" You heard Michael's voice speaking up from behind you in the closet. 

"I'm going out." You replied.

"To where? It's pretty late, isn't it?" He asked.

"It's only 8:45. I won't be gone for so long." You replied.

You checked yourself in the mirror, looking at your chosen outfit—a black shirt with white sleeves, navy blue jeans, and white boots.

"I'm going out to hang out with a couple of friends. Is that okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." He replied, looking away quite sad. 

Michael didn't think you had plans tonight and just wanted to be with you. You felt bad for leaving him, but you kissed his cheek.

"I'll be back. Promise." You reassured. 

He nods as you leave the house to head out and enjoy your night. He went to watch tv or read since he doesn't know when you'll be back.

~

"Finally! You here at last." It was a feminine bubbly girlish tone. 

You smiled as the girl ran over to you with a broad smile, and her arms flared out. She embraced you, and you returned the hug. Toshiki appeared, adjusting his shades as he audibly sighed. 

"Glad to reunite with this one right here." He sarcastically said. 

The girl you hugged before letting go was Mila Wimbu, another friend who works as a spy agent. Her job was to hack into the systems and get inside using her tools to be helpful on the mission. 

Mila Wimbu

"So, how long has it been since we've last seen each other?" Mila asked

"Two months ago." Toshiki dryly replied. 

"Not too long. It felt like a whole year!" Mila exaggeratedly flared her arms out, earning a slight glare from the masculine male. 

"I thought you were visiting your family in South Korea?" You asked.