7. 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝗇𝖾

Michael and the kids were all going to be in public but wore masks as they all went. Many people wanted a glimpse of Jackson's children and wanted to spread it across the nation. The nerve that some people can't help but stick their noses in Michael's privacy because of his fame. 

They all went from one store to another to shop around, and when it was time for them to leave. The next task was difficult for every fan to glimpse Michael and the press following along. 

You struggled to get the fans away, but they kept forcing themselves to get through. Yet, you were more robust, and while focusing on them, one of the press had a camera aiming towards your face brightening flashes. 

Your eyes were burning, and the flashes were messing up your vision.

"Put the camera away!" You shouted. Your tightening was terrible for you, and you wiped your eyes. 

"Michael!" All chanted in unison as you backed away slowly that Michael was struggling to force his way through them all. 

Turning around, you went over to help, and he finally thanked you for your assistance in getting in the limo. There was a large number of people wanting to follow him, but you made sure to keep them from getting run over. 

"Please! Everyone moves away from the vehicle! I repeat, move away from the vehicle!" You repeatedly shouted as no one seemed to be hearing you. 

You scratched the back of your noggin and remembered that Toshiki handed you a small microphone. It was used for distractions while you work as a spy. It could be helpful now. 

"PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE!" You spoke in the mini microphone piercing through everyone's ears as they winced at the mic. You faintly smiled, feeling a tad bit guilty but also satisfied. 

The limo made it easier for them to continue driving onward, and you entered inside as it pulled off. Michael and the kids were in there, and he looked at you in shock. 

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"I use a tool a friend gave me, which worked like a charm." You replied, grinning over at him. You showed him your mini mic, which had nothing connected to the end. It was wireless and so small to make such a loud sound. 

"I need one of those," Michael mumbled. 

~
After returning to the ranch, the kids played in their rooms. Michael was fixing a glass of orange juice in the kitchen and noticed you were away. He went to look for you, and sure enough, he found you. You were outside doing yoga, flexing your body muscles, every movement in your body to the joint. Michael couldn't help but lick his lips, eye viewing your yoga pants with your ass flared up. 

You were the doing the dog facing forward and curled back under like you were bowing. You'll bow down to him eventually. While focusing, you felt his eyes staring at you as you lost focus and rolled on your side. 

Michael giggled. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He cackled. 

"No. You're good." You giggled. 

Michael went over to you and sat in one of the chairs outside, sitting on your bottom like a good girl. You smiled up at him as he twirled his straw in his drink. He starts, "So, we're getting ready to start our rehearsals for the upcoming event in September. Are you coming to join?" He asked, looking at her with a soft and pleading expression.

You knew Michael wanted you to be a part of the show, but the crowd was too much. 

"I-I want to be part of it, but I just don't feel comfortable with the crowd watching me." You confessed. 

Michael tilts his head, looking at you, but he understands you are uncomfortable around civilians--especially his fans.

"You won't have to worry. Just don't think about them while focusing on your moves while performing on stage." He said as he rested a hand on your head, gently patting it. 

"Okay. I do want to be there." You replied with a smug on your face. 

He genuinely smiled hearing that response that wouldn't turn him down. 

"Starting next week is rehearsal week, and we have to be there early. Going to have to get used to waking up around my time to get ready in less than a few months." He said as you nodded your head. 

"Wouldn't miss it." You poke your lips out as he leans down, pecking your soft temples.  

~
Toshiki P.O.V.

I sat in my office reviewing paperwork to get these out of the way, and the one person we were undercover was Julian. He's one of the worst people that we could ever deal with, aside from the ones that scam people and frame others. 

"Toshiki, do you have a minute?" I looked up. It was my boss that was entering the office. 

"Of course," I replied. 

He enters and shuts the door, saying, "I want to inform you about the council meeting next Tuesday at around 2 PM. We will discuss the case we're falling apart on, and things are not going so well." 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"The case that I assist you and Y/N is going to be tricky since Julian has already made his way up to one of the corps to discuss his next major plan. I need you to get with him, and I heard he'll be hosting a masquerade party." He explained as I nodded my head firmly. 

"Yes, right away," I said. 

He wasn't done and said, "Keep an eye on him. You and Y/N need to complete this by the end of September." He turned his heel to leave as I silently sighed. 

I already knew another thing that was about to get in the way of Y/N's plans was that she had to go with Michael to his special event in September. We'll have to work fast to get this case over with.