3. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝖽𝖾

You park your car in the nearby parking lot and exit to avoid anyone seeing you. Entering the cafe shop, you were to meet a friend of yours who worked as a spy.

You scanned around, and your mouth curved up with a warm smile.

"Toshiki!" You boasted.

The young Asian male glanced up at you, slightly annoyed but stoic.

"I knew you were arriving here sooner, and you haven't changed a bit since we encountered each other." Said, Toshiki, pushing up his shades, seated across from you. 

You smiled over at him so friendly. Toshiki is your spy partner, and he's knowledgeable, serious, and neat in his character. He never really shows emotion that much, but he does smile once in a while when he's in a good mood. 

He was a tall slim masculine male with long black hair with bangs, and he would typically wear a formal uniform of a tuxedo. Today he just decided to go casual and meet with you at the cafe.

My OC: 

You sat in front of him, resting your hands on the table as one of the cafe workers came by to place your order

You sat in front of him, resting your hands on the table as one of the cafe workers came by to place your order. They brought in your order to drink a few minutes later while you and Toshiki discussed something in private.

"I take it that your blending in to work as a bodyguard for that musician?" He spoke, taking a sip from out of his teacup. "I assume the worst." 

You rolled your eyes. 

"Toshiki, we've discussed this before, and I am already aware. Michael is a good and loving man, don't you understand?" You said as he gazed at you blankly. 

"I do. However, the possibility of you working and hiding your secret from him is a major red flag." He stated. 

"I know. He doesn't know." 

Toshiki nodded as he cleared his throat, tasting liquid that went down his throat. He dug inside his bag to pull out a file case. 

"This is what we're dealing with now, and it comes with catching any investigating clues on that person. A so-called journalist, snobby, intoxicated, and dainty." Said Toshiki. 

"Julian Benard? I know him, and he's an interviewer." You said. 

"Yes, and our job is to look through his history files and get whatever information we need to make some provision on it." Said Toshiki.

"I don't understand. Why?" You asked. 

"I'll explain. You see, he's--"

*Phone Rings!"

You held a finger up to answer it. 

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hi, Y/N." You heard Michael's voice on the other side. 

"Hey, uh...is there something wrong?" You asked. 

"No. Nothing at all. I just wanted to call you to check up on you." He replied. 

"I'm doing just fine. We can talk some--"

"Before you hang up, I want to know when you'll be back." Said Michael. 

"I don't have an answer. Probably around one or 2:15." You replied. 

There was silence on the other line as a small "okay" was soft. 

"Do you have any other plans aside from that? I want to know." He replied. 

"No." You reached down to pick up your tea as a light chuckle was heard from Michael. 

"Okay. I want to take you to meet my family." He said.

You almost choked on your tea, forcing it down your throat as you began coughing hardly. Toshiki immediately reacted as he patted your back to calm you down. 

"Y/N? Are you okay!?" Michael asked worriedly. 

"I-I'm fine. I choked on my drink. Listen, can we discuss this when I get back?" You asked.

"Certainly. I'll see you. Love you.

"Love you too." You croaked. 

Toshiki slightly "tsk" while shaking his head in your direction. 

"He will be involved in this plan if we don't do something about it. Try to avoid him while you're focusing on your job." Stated Toshiki as he placed a tip and cash for the worker and stood up to leave out of the cafe.

~

Y/N P.O.V.

Well, so much for the meet-up, but I reviewed what I can about Martin Bashir. I hardly know him, only as a journalist, who is something Michael hated. They would make mean and harsh threats about him, making me want to march into the company and burn it all. 

Anyway, I went out to get treats like I promised the kids. When I returned, Prince and Paris watched Peter Pan with Micahel in the living room.

"I'm back!" I called out to them as their heads whipped around to see me. "I also brought each of you a treat!" I handed mini bags to the kids and Michael.

"Thank you, Y/N!" Prince and Paris said in unison. 

They returned to watching the movie as I smiled, grateful they loved the treats I gave them. 

"Thank you very much." Said Michael. "I was going to let you know that my family is having dinner at the Hayvenhurst. I would like you to join us." He said, looking at you, hoping that you agreed to come. 

Meeting his family was another thing you were worried about. He dated many women in the past, but Michael was sure enough that you would be treated as a part of the family.

"Alright, then, I can go with you." You replied. 

He smiled so hard that he made his heart skip a beat and your smile.