5. 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌

"Again, Y/N," Toshiki commanded. 

He was in a fighting position, ready for you to make another attempt to take him down. You ran across the floor and used your right leg to kick, and he blocked it. Then you whip around your arm to grab him, but he swiftly grabs it and flops you over. 

"Ugh! Why are you too fast?" You complained poutily. 

"You just need more practice." Toshiki calmly said. He shoved his hands into his pockets, walking over to you and lending you a hand to stand back on your feet. 

"We have been going on for the past 4 hours." You replied. 

"Keep trying." He encouraged.

You groaned. "I need a break." You torturous heel to leave out of the training room and head down the hallway to the locker room to grab your phone. 

Checking phone:

1 missed call-Mila

2 New messages-Michael

You unlocked your phone and read the new messages sent twenty minutes ago. 

"Hi baby, I want to let you know that we're shooting the video. Come by when you're done." -Michael 

and another that says, "Want to have lunch together?" You checked the time, and it was almost near lunchtime. 

You texted back, saying you'll join him during his music video shooting. Returning to the training room, you saw Toshiki staring out the large glass window. 

"Hey Toshi, I have to go." You said. 

"Hm, where to?" He asked. 

"A lunch date." You shyly kicked your legs back and forth with your arms behind your back. 

"Okay. Make sure to fill out the paperwork sent by the boss. It's due this Thursday." Said Toshiki. 

"Consider it done." You smiled, turning away to leave after hugging Toshiki. 

~
After arriving at the studio ground, you dressed casually and didn't have to work for Michael on your day off. Still, you kept a sharp eye out for anything that could happen. 

"Y/N, you made it!" Michael's voice beamed to see your presence approaching the Chinese restaurant. 

"I didn't want to miss anything. I got my lunch." You held your lunchbox before him as he gestured you over to sit in the restaurant while he was on break. 

Another celebrity you know of, Chris Tucker, sat in the booster seats. You've seen the movie Friday he played in, and it was hilarious. 

"Well, what do we have here?" He starts by looking me up and down with a playful glance. 

"Chris, this is my bodyguard. Y/N, I want you to meet Chris." Micael introduced the both of us as I shook my hand in his. 

"Bodyguard? Is she tough?" He asked. 

"Very much." 

"How tough?" Chris raised his eyebrows over at him. 

Michael couldn't quite detail anything to share with him, but I told Chris I knew how to defend myself. I was strong, and nothing couldn't stand in my path. 

"She's a hard worker right here. Anyone could date someone like her, and she'll keep them safe." Chris chuckled as I giggled at his response, as Michael smiled. 

If only he knew. 

While eating lunch, Michael spoke with the director, who told him the lead girl wouldn't be able to attend because she had gotten into a terrible car accident. There was no other lead girl, but Michael had other plans.